Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
How to bind the data in object value in array table group footer in telerik report designer
Momchil
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2023
1 answer

I want to choose which tool in the toolbar should display certain tools. How can I set this up? I'm using backend ASP.NET Core MVC and frontend Angular.

1 answer

Hi, 

We designed reports with parameters and table. as i followed this document link for sorting in table https://docs.telerik.com/reporting/designing-reports/adding-interactivity-to-reports/actions/sorting-action/sorting-table-details.  Which worked sorting in table. but issue is when i added report parameters to report sort icon not showing up and sorting not working. so could you please help me to resolve the issue as much as possible.

1 answer

Hi,

I am using Standalone Telerik Report Designer and trying to input a data into text box highlighted with red square (refer the attachment). I was inserting the textbox directly (look blue arrow) without inserting a table first as pageHeaderSection cannot be inserted with table. However, I found that No data source shown in the data explorer. Can someone guide me on how to input data into the textbox directly without inserting table first?

Thank you.

0 answers
I am facing the issue with parameterized report with PostgreSQL database in Angular .NET Core application.
I have configured everything as per the documentation. I tried lots to resolve this issue at my end but parameterized report not loading details when passing params from angular, If I used to designer preview it is fine. For testing purpose, I changed the database to SQL Server and same code and configuration works. I needs working solution for this with PostgreSQL database for parameterized reports. If anyone worked with 
parameterized report with PostgreSQL database in Angular .NET Core application. Please suggest solution for it. I am sharing my code configuration and report, please have a look.

Report designer:-

Report designer:

Parameter passing from angular:

Report viewer in angular:

My reporting controller in c#:

Please suggest any solution for it.

Thanks and Regards,

Parveen Kumar 

1 answer

Hi, I am looking into several frameworks to be able to run app in offline mode in mobile devices (Windows app, Android App).

My requirement is to be able to load the .trdx telerik report template in mobile app in offline mode.

May I know which of below are supported?

1. Xamarin Forms
2. WPF
3. Blazor WebAssembly
4. Flutter
5. Angular (PWA)
6. Ionic (WebView)
7. React Native 
8. ReactJS (PWA)

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?