Telerik Forums
UI for .NET MAUI Forum
1 answer

Hello,

I have several controls I want to change the font size and text color for (RadNumericInput, RadTimePicker, and RadTimeSpanPicker). The pop-ups are fine out of the box but the control itself (before being tapped on) has fairly small font and the font is black which doesn't work in Dark Mode. I would like to make the font larger for each of these 3 controls and bind the Text Color to a Color in my Theme so the text color updates based on the theme being Dark vs Light. I'm assuming I would do these changes for all the controls in a similar way, but I am fairly new to Telerik UI. I just don't seem to find a TextColor or FontSize exposed as either an attribute, property, etc. for any of the Rad controls. I must be missing something simple, as every basic control has ability to change text color and size.  

I would appreciate any help somebody could provide. Thank you.

p.s. - Bonus points if you can tell me how to do it in C# rather than XAML, but OK if not. I can adapt it as needed. :)

Lance | Senior Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Nov 2022
1 answer

Hi , actually it is long term issue, it is here few Telerik versions already, this time it appeared again. Issue is - some telerik controls are working thru http://schemas.telerik.com/2022/xaml/maui namespace but some are not. Have to use clr-namespace:Telerik.Maui.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Maui.Controls . Very annoying. Today after upgrade i have to go thru all source files (xaml) and change it again. Below is example of issue, assume i have 20+ xaml files there... Yes, i did clean, rebuild etc.

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?