Telerik Forums
UI for Xamarin Forum
3 answers

This issue only appears in Android on certain hardware.  I have a RadSideDraw that comes from the top, rather than the sides.  Inside this I have a RadBusyIndicator, and within that a RadDockLayout.  I have no defined TOP content for the RadDockLayout, just a BOTTOM RadDockLayout, with the rest of the screen wrapped in a Scrollview, which contains a Grid, that layouts the rest of the screen.  When this view is loaded, the button that should display at the bottom, is not displayed, however, as soon as I click the button to display the RadSideDraw (comes from the top), then dismiss the RadSideDraw, the button appears.  Basically the following:

<telerikPrimitives:RadSideDrawer x:Name="drawAdvanced" DrawerLength="200" DrawerLocation="Top">
            <telerikPrimitives:RadSideDrawer.DrawerContent>
                <Grid>
   DRAW CONTENTS
                </Grid>
            </telerikPrimitives:RadSideDrawer.DrawerContent>
            <telerikPrimitives:RadSideDrawer.MainContent>
                <telerikBusyIndicator:RadBusyIndicator x:Name="BusyIndicator" IsBusy="{Binding IsBusy,Mode=TwoWay}" AnimationType="Animation2" AnimationContentColor="#1D4F91" Opacity="50">
                    <telerikBusyIndicator:RadBusyIndicator.Content>
                        <telerikCommon:RadDockLayout x:Name="dockLayout">
                             BUTTON DEFINITION, PLACED VIA A GRID WITH DOCKLAYOUT AS BOTTOM
                            <ScrollView>
                                <Grid>
     CONTENTS OF THE REST OF THE PAGE, TAKES A FULL PAGE, MORE ON SMALLER SCREENS
                         </Grid>
                            </ScrollView>                           
                        </telerikCommon:RadDockLayout>
                    </telerikBusyIndicator:RadBusyIndicator.Content>
                </telerikBusyIndicator:RadBusyIndicator>
            </telerikPrimitives:RadSideDrawer.MainContent>
        </telerikPrimitives:RadSideDrawer>

It only seems to have an issue on Android devices with the virtual buttons at the bottom.  It seems it hasn't catered for the virtual buttons.  I only have the issue with this one page, an almost identical page is fine, except the SideDrawer comes from the side, not the top.

Any thoughts on where I stuffed up? :)

Sean

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2019
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?