Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer

What is the best way to reference telerik controls in a project?

I'm a new dev to my team, and I'm seeing telerik controls being referenced in Dependencies via Telerik.UI.for.Wpf.60.xaml in a folder that is under the users directory.

My problem relates to this being a dependency in a team members Windows Users folder (which I don't have) as well, after installing telerik controls myself and creating a new project from the telerik templates, I have a Telerik.UI.for.Wpf.70.xaml folder (not the 70 instead of 60).

First, what is the best way to reference telerik controls in a shared solution? And second, how do I get the code to compile and run?

Thank you any advice you can offer.

Peter
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 08 Mar 2023
1 answer

What is the current Telerik copyright text that is required to be included in a WPF app that makes use of Telerik controls?

I found this old ticket:
What would constitute a valid copyright message? in UI for WPF | Telerik Forums
https://www.telerik.com/forums/redistribution-of-ui-for-wpf#4874526

and this article does not make clear what is required.

Redistributing Telerik Assemblies | Telerik UI for WPF

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2022
1 answer

Hi,

I have developer license for Telerik UI for WPF which was purchased this week. But when i try and search for specific controls i do not get the latest builds displayed.

I have attached the screenshot where it shows only version 2020.1.218 even though there is a new release in 2022.

And also why does it show only Trial and not the actual package.

Uthappa
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 21 Feb 2022
0 answers

I've rebuilt the telerik dlls with my app's name as directed here: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/licensing/protecting-telerik-assembly

I successfully get the telerik dialog stating "This version of Telerik UI for WPF is licensed only for use by..."

However this is just an annoying pop-up, how can I shut my app down gracefully when it's detected the app names don't match?

Ed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Oct 2021
2 answers

Hey. Is there anyway that I can deploy the application without ClickOnce or any Installation but just copy the compiled file to the client machine?

Our company has very complicated and tedious IT process. The best one to deploy the project is just to copy the app to the client machine and run it.

BTW, it is .net core 3.1 WPF APP.

gary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 14 May 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron