Telerik Forums
Test Studio Forum
1 answer

Hi Team,
We are encountering this issue for quite a while now and have not been able to find a solution for the same.
We are trying to create a test list with 4-5 tests. All the tests were originally tested and all were passing, but after adding them to the list and running the list, we encounter issues in random steps spread throughout the entire list.
Even after debugging them, we face a different set of failures that weren't happening earlier. There also have been situations, where the entire list passed without any failure, but we are not able to understand the root cause for this inconsistency.
Is there any solution to resolve this behavior?

Thank You.

Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Sep 2022
1 answer

Hi,

I have testcases missing from my project folder, does anyone know how i can recover them?

1 answer

Hi Team,

We are trying to enter some data for a certain set of cells, but the Test Studio Application is unable to locate the intended cells. The automation starts to select random unwanted cells resulting in incorrect entries. And in the end, the application incorrectly states that all our steps were successful.

We tried multiple methods-1. Using the left double click option, 2. Using the right arrow key, 3. Using the tab key. But none of them lead us to the correct position.

Below we have attached a zip files containing images for all the stages and the intended result.

Thank You

Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2022
1 answer

Hello Telerik Team,

Could you please explain how we can change which browser the Storyboard recapture uses to grab the screenshots? Mine is stuck on Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) which was fine until recently as that was our application's required browser, but we've moved to Chrome & now certain tests fail during the recapture because that functionality is not supported by IE11. The test list is set to use Chrome & Chrome is set as the preferred browser, so I'm not sure which setting controls the Storyboard Recapture function. I've looked through the documentation, but can't find anything pointing me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated.  I'm running version 2019.3.1030.0.

Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2022
1 answer
Hello, as the subject suggests, I tried using the capture browser function in one of my test lists, and the resulting image in the log file is not at all what I expected, it only captures the top left of my browser, is there any way to specify the parameters, has anyone else encountered this issue as well?
Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2021
1 answer
Is there any capability to programmatically (or not programatically) export existing results (both from the scheduling server and local results) to an output like nunit/junit/or trx (for azure devops).  Is there a method within some of the TestStudio API library that would assist with this?

Looking to leverage some alternative reporting options from our results.
Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Aug 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron