Telerik Forums
Test Studio Forum
1 answer

It seems like you've created a test project targeting .NET Framework 4.8 using xUnit in Visual Studio 2022, and the tests run successfully within the IDE, but you encounter errors when using dotnet test command.

> dotnet test

D:\Workspace\Project\DataManager_Repositories\DM-Foundry\Test_Client\Foundry\Foundry.csproj(145,3): error MSB4019: Imported project "C:\ProgramFiles\dotnet\sdk\7.0.400\Telerik\WebUITestStudio\Telerik .WebUITestStudio.targets" not found. Make sure the expression in the import declaration "C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\7.0.400\\Telerik\WebUITestStudio\Telerik.WebUITestStudio.targets" is correct and the file exists on disk.

Elena
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2023
2 answers

Hey guys,

currently we're trying to integrate our tests in azure devops pipeline. We want to achieve that the testlist we're running will stop on failure. How can we do that?

I've found the documentation here but it only describes the solution for the desktop application. Not if we want to achieve this behavior in Visual Studio or in Azure Devops pipeline.

Thanks and regards,

Daniel

1 answer

Good Afternoon,

I've been tinkering with this over the past couple of days, and I am just stuck.  I'm trying to accomplish the following: I want to have a shared test project that both non-dev QA testers AND developers can add tests to.  I had thought that the best way to accomplish this is within Git, but I am just stumped.

Using VS 2022, when I  setup a new Telerik Test Project and try to push it to Git, I can not open the project from within the Test Studio Standalone IDE. Conversely, if I start a Test Studio IDE project and push it to source control, I am unable to open the tests (.tstest files) in order to edit them. 

I think mostly it comes down to me not knowing enough to set this up correctly, and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction so that both the developers AND QA folks on my team can easily work on the same test projects.

Elena
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Apr 2022
1 answer

hi,

I need to use runtime data in excel and nees to pass the same between multiple projects.Now im able to execute the file with hard code inputs.

Elena
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2021
0 answers

Hi,

I want to run multiple projects in which one has data.I can able to execute the project with hard code data but unable to use external data between projects.

Archana
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 04 Jun 2021
1 answer

hi,

I'm trying to add coded step from step builder.Using telerik test studio plugin in visual studio professional 2019.

Empty step builder only displayed.I have tried to reinstall all the setup many times.But no luck kindly support me to resolve this issue.

Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron