Telerik Forums
Test Studio Forum
0 answers

How do I fix it?

The only unusual thing I did was re-boot my testing server (desktop pc)

Jim
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated question on 08 Dec 2022
1 answer
I am seeing test list that has been changed but not displaying the changes in the UI. So I created a test list and a coworker updated the list and I'm not seeing the updated list in Telerik. But when I run the test remotely I'm seeing the udpated version of the test. I've tried dropping the test list from the mongo db but that doesn't do anything to the UI in Telerik.
Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2022
1 answer
Hello!

I am a new user to "Test Studio".
I was wondering if an user can execute multiple test lists that come from different projects.

I ask this because I find myself in a condition in which I have multiple projects, for different sections of my application, each having it's independent test list.

So, as I try to schedule a test list execution, I have to wait for the process to complete and then manually start the other test list for a different project.
I was able to gather from looking at the documentation that telerik is able to execute multiple lists inside the same project so, I was wondering if it was possible to do something with different projects.

Thanks in advance for any help / clarification

Kind regards
Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jun 2022
1 answer
Can we Build and run Test Studio in Jenkins CI deployed (.war) on a  server like tomcat? 
1 answer

Hello Telerik Team,

I saw a dated post talking about possibility of attaching any custom report/ file to the scheduling server's email. I ran into a similar issue and I want to attach some custom information in the scheduling server's email. It can be either in the body of the email or as an attachment. I am unsure if it is doable. Also as mentioned in the post, I am unsure if any part of the execution extension does that.

Thanks,
Esad

Plamen Mitrev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron