Telerik Forums
Telerik Document Processing Forum
0 answers
I recently began my 30 day trial with Telerik and I downloaded the ProgressĀ® TelerikĀ® UI for ASP.NET Core product.  I am attempting to now add the necessary nuget packages within the Telerik Document Processing product.  When attempting to add the Telerik.Windows.Documents.Core nuget package via the command line, I receive the below error.  I am using a mac with visual studio code for what it is worth.  Any insight on how to work around this error is appreciated.

error: There are no versions available for the package 'Telerik.Windows.Documents.Core'.

Adam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Jan 2024
1 answer

I'm trying to programmatically create a spreadsheet from some data.  The spreadsheet I'm modelling has Excel filters at the top.  I've seen many different kinds of filters in the Kendo Document processing APIs, however it doesn't appear that any of them function like the default filter in Excel.  Is there a way to add this to my header cell and let Excel fill it in when the sheet is loaded?

Sample

Sample of what Excel shows when you click the filter button.

Mine (so far)

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2023
0 answers

Hi,

After upgrading Telerik in a project I haven't visisted in the last 6-8 months, my Document Processing references are suddenly broken in the code.

The references in Nuget seems to be doing fine, but in the class where I build my Document Processing I am suddenly getting a ton of errors with for example; Workbook, CellIndex(), CellBorder, IWorkbookFormatProvider, ImageSource(), FloatingImage, RadHorizontalAlignment, ColumnSelection to name a few.

Do you have any experience with these sudden problems after upgrading? I upgraded via Nuget Package Manager.

Maybe I am missing something, but it it very frustrating when it has been working without problems before upgrading.

Kind regards,

Kirstine

Kirstine
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 30 Jun 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron