Telerik Forums
Telerik Control Panel Forum
2 answers

This is log in question for the Progress Control panel. It says I need to log in but immediately times out. I tried un-installing and re-installing the progress control panel many times but still get same issue. version 23.2.802.0 I have the same Progress Control Panel on another development laptop and it logs me in correctly

David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Oct 2023
1 answer

I am using telerik version 2014.3.1024.45 with Asp.Net Webforms and Recently i have upgraded to jQuery Version from 2.0.3 to 3.6.3.

i am using Telerik Grid control in my application. Every row in a grid has a checkbox. if clicked on checkbox or on a row, that particular row will get selected. This functionality is used to work with jQuery 2.0.3. but after upgrading jQuery Version to 3.6.3, row is getting selected only when clicked on row, row is not getting selected when clicked on checkbox.

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi,

Been trying to install/update the Progress Control, but I get an error every time and it never installs or update. Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable."

Vesko
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2023
3 answers

Hi,

after last update I got a timeout trying to login to control panel.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall control panel, but always I got timeout.

When I login the app redirect me to website, I type my credentials, thenafter succesfully login, the browser show me the message I will be redirected to desktop app but nothing happens and desktop app return timeout.

Vesko
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Feb 2023
1 answer

Like most things with Telerik these days, the progress control panel is quite confusing? Is it dead and not supposed to be used? If not, why isn't it on the download page? And if it is dead, are we actually supposed to add necessary NPM source manually?

What is the recommended way to install and maintain Telerik products and configuration?

Nikola
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2022
2 answers

Is there a problem with the current version of the control panel installer? When I run it, it extracts to a folder under the users Temp folder (AppData\Local\Temp). It previously used to install itself into the program files (x86)\Progress folder. Any current installation does not get updated and every time you try run it, you get the message that the control panel is outdated and needs to be updated. Except that the file for the new version does not do that

Version is: 2021.2.1110.4

PaulRajesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated answer on 16 Feb 2022
1 answer

The control panel indicates that it wants to download 526MB.  On our network that would take less than 2 minutes.

it has been sitting at "Downloading Progress Telerick UI for ASP.NET MVG R3 2021 SP2" for about an hour now.  I even restarted the update once and get to the same point and sat there.

Is there a problem of some kind?

Vesko
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jan 2022
1 answer

Today is the release of Visual Studio 2022.  While I realize your team is not responsible for that product, I do use your toolset daily.  

Do you have a recommended installation/upgrade path for your toolset given the new studio?  I did a side by side install of VS 2022 along side VS 2019.  Your product, prior to that install, was fully integrated into VS 2019.  I could create/maintain/upgrade projects with ease.  The "Telerik" menu existed in VS 2019.

Prior to installing VS 2022 my development box had never seen any version of 2022.  After I installed it, I was able to compile several existing projects which had Telerik controls.  That worked without issue.  When I looked around for Telerik menu, it was absent.

After removing all my Telerik Installed products, I then re-ran the install.  This time I noted the "VS 2022" checkboxes were checked. This makes sense as VS 2022 was now present on the system along with VS 2019.   Once I reinstalled all your products integration with VS 2022 appeared to be normal.    I regained my "Telerik" menu.

Did I miss a step?  Would following a different series of steps have been simpler? 

Thanks again for delivering an excellent toolset.

Nikolay Mishev
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Nov 2021
1 answer

I know this comes up a lot, but the workaround is no longer working. The workaround being to modify an existing installation to expose the Control Panel installation checkbox. That option no longer exists.

Thanks

Nikola
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2021
5 answers

Hi,
yesterday control panel start requesting an update, but running the downloaded new version do nothing: I can see the progress bar moving but at the end I'm getting always the older version, and running again the control panel it keep asking to update.

So I uninstall the older version and run the installer again : the installer start, I can see the progress bar, at the end it open the control panel with my credentials, but don't install it into my system (windows 10 Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043).

Always run the installer as administrator, no antivirus and no firewall blocks.

I attached the install log.

Thanks

Nikolay Mishev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron