Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

The report I'm trying to create has multiple sections and at the start of each section, there needs to be a map to display all POI found in the section. The map generated for the first section of the report previews fine with the extent correctly set showing a zoomed-in map. The problem is with all the following sections, each of these maps don't have their extent set and instead just shows the un-zoomed world map. 

I tried putting the map into its own sub-report but I experienced the same issue. 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Dec 2022
1 answer

Is it possible to generate a map with "droplet" markers? If possible these would also include a number linking them back to the legend.

The closest map type is the Point Map type but I'm not sure how to replace the point with an image or how I would add a legend label within the image. 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Dec 2022
2 answers

Greetings,

I  was wondering whether this is a feature request or something the map control can already do.

Is it not possible on large datasets for the map to cluster data points together and show a clustered total marker?

The map already seems to have implemented many of the underlying features (grouping, varying bubble sizes etc) so a "clustered bubble" displaying a total would have been ideal and not make the map too cluttered, especially if illustrated on a tiled background.

If its already possible, some sample code would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Yemo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 13 Jun 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?