Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers

Hello,

i'm using Telerik Reporting 2020, when add TOC section in report show error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Fadi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Dec 2023
1 answer

Hello,

I need generate a report where the Table of content is on the second page of it, after a "front" page.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Domenico
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 04 Aug 2022
0 answers

Hi,

We are trying to bind a parameter value to TitleStyle.Color property of Table of Contents and we are getting an error :

"An error has occured while processing TocSection 'tocsection1' : Bindings error - The value of property 'TitleStyle' is null."

We have tried  TitleStyle.FontBold with the value 'True'. The same errors pops up for all TitleStyle property assignment. 

The parameters has values in it and it works when assigned to Style.Color or  Style.BackgroundColor.

Can you please help us to resolve this issue?

Dali
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 07 Jul 2022
1 answer

I have a Table of Contents control in my telerik report, which works fine in preview mode and when exported to PDF, but when i export as a word document, each TOC link directs me to the top of the page. 

Is there a solution for this?

Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2022
1 answer
Is there any way to adjust where in the report the Table of Contents prints? I have a report with a cover page and I want the cover page to print before the Table of Contents but I can't seem to figure out if that is possible
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?