Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

This is how i want it to look like.  I also want to populate the table without using wizard

Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2024
1 answer
I have a scenario where I have multiple components, including tables, panels with textboxes, and charts/graphs. I want to add a page break after a specific panel to ensure that it appears on the new page regardless of the size of the content on the previous page. I do not see any straightforward way to do this, and the keepTogether property doesn't always work.
2 answers
Hello

I have these rows of data coming from DataSource example is in the attached file image

- Want to do some math expressions of every row like Subtraction(BRUTO - DESCUENTO) and show the value in NETO painted in the pink line and circle for individual rows of data.
- I tried to use the expressions SUM(DOC_UNID_BRUTO) and SUM(DOC_UNID_DESCUENTO) try to get the Total SUM of these fields but are just getting the individual first value.
- And the last thing is I want to do a subtraction of the total of NETO and DESCUENTO in the last bottom right corner
1 answer
Hello there,

I have this issue when generating my report, it duplicates the number of pages based on the amount of rows of data that my DataSource provides to the Report.
Another detail is the external border when generated from the report but in the preview or the designer doesn't show the border
How I can remove it?

I am using a table wizard connected to the data source (SQL Data Source).

Example in the attached file
1 answer

We have a JSON dataset (attached) where one of the nodes is a list of products. We are displaying these products in a table in the detail section. This table has the corresponding ProductList Datasource and has 3 columns: "UP", "Total", "Net UP".  We obtain the "UP" and "Total" directly from the DataSource (Fields.[@UP], Fields.[@Total]). To obtain the "Net UP" we need to check all Discounts nodes in the same line that [@Type]= "Comercial" , take the [@Rate] and multiply it with the Fields.[@UP] of that line.

We are trying to do this inserting a table to which we have bound its DataSource to the Fields.Discounts.Discount field in the "Net UP" column. With this we can obtain the [@Rate] of the discount but the problem here is that we can not address the Fields.[@UP] because it is in another context.

Do you have any idea how we can achieve that?

2 answers

Hello.

I need you help please. I make report by Telerik Report Designer. i can make report is normal table but i need merge cell multiple column follow "Case_Problem.png". i need result follow "Nedd_Result.png".

I have Report.trdx in Report.zip, inside report have mock data source.

Siriwat
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 27 Dec 2023
1 answer

I have a report which binds to a dataSourceObject1. In that same report, I have a table at the bottom of the report (for something else I need to print along with the report) which binds to dataSourceObject2. However, when I try to print it, the report prints fine until it gets to the table, in which it says,

"An error has occurred while processing Table 'table1': An error has occurred while resolving 'objectDataSource2' data source: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Here is what is in my C# code for the data source that the report prints from:

Telerik.Reporting.ObjectDataSource objectDataSource1 = new Telerik.Reporting.ObjectDataSource();

objectDataSource1.DataMember = "PaymentReportResult";
objectDataSource1.DataSource = TransformReport(_paymentData);
objectDataSource1.Parameters.Add(new Telerik.Reporting.ObjectDataSourceParameter("search", typeof(ReportSearch), search));

I thought I could do the same with another datasource, adding it in the same way, however this does not work. Additionally, if I switch the dataSource of the table to the same as the report, it also fails. I figured that means I am missing something when it comes to specifically binding it to the table.

Momchil
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2023
1 answer

I have a table in my report where i have the borders for the row and column headers set to solid 1pt borders

I also have conditional formatting set on the rows so that every other row has a light grey background color for readability

The problem is, that any row/column header that touches one of the detail rows with the conditional formatting loses the border that touches that cell.

I have attached screenshots of the report in preview mode and in design mode

Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2023
1 answer

Is it possible to filter by columns in a table from Telerik reporting like a grid view?

Eg. the Image is attached.

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jul 2023
1 answer

I'm pretty new to Telerik Report Designer, and I could use some help. Let me also preface this by saying, I'm looking for a solution that doesn't require code, and only uses the tools available in Telerik itself (if such a solution even exists).

I'm working on a report to calculate the number of vacant beds in living spaces. To do so, I'm getting the difference between the total number of beds and the number of residents.

The problem is, the data for getting the number of beds and the data for getting the number of residents are in two different Data Sources... so, I can't use an expression to calculate the difference, as I can only use the Data Source that's bound to the report for expressions. I have been able to use tables to display both values, but the fact remains, I can't calculate the difference between them.

I know I can set one of the values as an invisible parameter, but the problem with that is, that value becomes fixed, and is the same for every living space in the report, when I need it to be different for each one.

Does anyone know of a solution to this? Again, one that doesn't require code.

Thanks in advance.

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?