Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

Hai,

I am spending hours and hours trying to get a simple Telerik Report to work in my Blazor web app.
All documentation on the website is for ASP.Net Core 6 and the ASP.Core 7 samples I can find, do not work for me...

I have a simple Blazor Web App that communicates with a Blazor Server using controllers and endpoints like. The data is stored in a SQL Server.

I have a table 'Genders' and I simply want to show a report with the fields id and name of table genders using the 'api/gender' endpoint to get the genders: 

var response = await httpDefaultClient.GetAsync("api/gender");
        if (response.IsSuccessStatusCode)
        {
            genderList = await response.Content.ReadFromJsonAsync<List<GenderModel>>();
        }

Is there a complete walkthough, thus including creating the Telerik report itself, creating the reportcontroller, in the server, adding services etc.

I am totally new to Telerik and I simply do not understand how to implement Telerik in my application.
Hope somebody can direct me to a good, working, sample or walkthrough... 

Regards, Marc

0 answers
Hello,
Im trying to implement the SendEmail function in my web app for Telerik Reporting.

My setup is like this:

I tried putting it in both the toolboxArea as global settings.
The Email button in the toolbar when previewing still isnt showing.
Does anyone knows what im doing wrong here?

I also implemented the sendmail message function as explained here: https://docs.telerik.com/reporting/using-reports-in-applications/host-the-report-engine-remotely/telerik-reporting-rest-services/implement-send-mail-message

Kind Regards,

Tristan
Tristan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated question on 09 May 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?