Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

I'm using Telerik Reporting 7.0.13.220.

When I create an HtmlTextBox on a report and set the CanGrow property to true, it will output the following HTML/CSS in the web viewer:

.s10 {font-family:Segoe UI;font-size:11px;color:Black;word-wrap:normal;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:0px;padding-right:1px;padding-top:0px;padding-bottom:-2px}

<div title="" class="htmltextbox1 .s10" style="position:absolute;overflow:hidden;left:634px;top:69px;width:363px;height:77px;">
  <div class="html-root" style="margin-top:0px;">
    <p class="s1">content</p>
  </div>
</div>

When the white-space attribute is set to "nowrap" longer lines in the HtmlTextBox are cut off and do not display properly.  When I remove the white-space attribute using Chrome's developer tools, the content displays correctly.  Since this CSS is coming from an .axd request and is generated from the web viewer's iframe, I cannot override this value.  Is there a workaround for this?

Code in Designer :

Me.HtmlTextBox1.Name = "HtmlTextBox1"
        Me.HtmlTextBox1.Size = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.SizeU(Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit.Inch(1.9530130624771118R), Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit.Inch(0.34999999403953552R))
        Me.HtmlTextBox1.Style.BorderColor.Default = System.Drawing.Color.LightGray
        Me.HtmlTextBox1.Style.BorderStyle.Default = Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.BorderType.Solid
        Me.HtmlTextBox1.Style.BorderWidth.Default = Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit.Point(0.5R)
        Me.HtmlTextBox1.Style.Visible = True
        Me.HtmlTextBox1.Value = "<span style=""word-wrap: break-word;white-space: normal; "">{Replace(Fields.descr_corr_action_descr, ""&""" &
    ", ""&amp;"")}</span>"

descr_corr_action_descr this property is using two columns in database 

pls provide solution how  to remove white-space:nowrap; or provide any workaround solution 

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?