Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
2 answers

Hello,

Is there a plan to add the Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.dll as a NuGet package as well? I already saw some ReportViewer packages, but not for this one. A local installation of the latest Telerik Reporting provides this dll, but that is not very convenient in automatic deployment and testing. And I'd prefer using official packages instead of  custom packaged dlls.

Thanks!

1 answer

I want to choose which tool in the toolbar should display certain tools. How can I set this up? I'm using backend ASP.NET Core MVC and frontend Angular.

1 answer
Hi, can we change language of Telerik report preview tool. Like "next page" can be changed to another language.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Oct 2023
1 answer
0 answers
I have two tables in my detail section with the different data sources. The report preview itself is fine and it displays the contents of the tables separately, table 1 at the top and table 2 at the bottom, as expected. But when I want to export it to CSV format it shows the content of table 1 and the content of table 2 in the same row. Is there a way to display the content of the tables in separate rows? 
0 answers

Hi Team ,

After updating version of Telerik assemblies, Itemdatabound event[I have attached one screenshot for reference (its written in .vb file)]  is getting called while creating report as well while printing report. but I don't want it to get called while I am printing report. Is there any way that I can set autopostback(in telerik report) to false in telerik report ? Or any other solution will be appreciated to call Itemdatabound event only while creating report and not while printing.

Anyone can help me ? 

Kind regards, 

Payal

1 answer
Kindly when i printing a report it gives me  Report instance with ID 'null' not found. i tried many solutions i tried to fix the state of the report viewer component trigger it gives me error in commands since it gives undefined and when i use to another state it gives report instance with ID null please if you can help me in this issue
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Feb 2022
0 answers
I have a report containing basic column clustered chart. it works fine on report designer and preview, my problem is when i export it to excel using asp.net mvc telerik reporting report processor, the charts becomes smaller.

Archieval
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 updated question on 11 Feb 2022
1 answer

Hi team,

I want to exclude export options (Exel ,RTF, TIFF, Web arhive) from Report designer's telerik ribbon . I can do this from web.config file but its getting excluded from other pages as well, I just wanted to exclude these options from single  page report not from all pages of my project.

Anyone can help me asap?

Kind regards,

Payal

0 answers

Hi ,

we are creating dynamic report in that one of the columns contain 100 and above characters . so we set text wrap as true.

Result as 

If we set false for text wrap, then result as below

data not show as fully, 

Below the code that we create dynamic report Dim detailsTxt As New Telerik.Reporting.TextBox
                detailsTxt.Size = New SizeU(Unit.Inch(col.ColumnName.Length), Unit.Inch(0.2))
                detailsTxt.Location = New Drawing.PointU(Unit.Inch(iniLeft), Unit.Inch(0.01))
                detailsTxt.Style.Font.Size = New Unit(10)
                detailsTxt.Style.VerticalAlign = VerticalAlign.Middle
                detailsTxt.Style.TextAlign = HorizontalAlign.Left
                detailsTxt.TextWrap = False
                detailsTxt.StyleName = "Data"
                detailsTxt.Style.BorderStyle.Default = Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.BorderType.Solid
                detailsTxt.CanGrow = True
                detailsTxt.KeepTogether = True
                detailsTxt.Multiline = True
                ' detailsTxt.Format = Format("{0:n}")
               detailsTxt.Value = "=Fields.[" + col.ColumnName.ToString & "]"
                detail.Items.Add(detailsTxt)

What we expect 

Pls reply with any solution, we are using Telerik version is 11.1.7.614  , is it new version fixed this bug ?

Thanks.

M Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
 asked on 11 Oct 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?