Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
buen dia, necesito ayuda, quiero programar un boton para que telerik me mande un reporte periódicamente, pero no se como hacerlo ayudenme porfavor 😞
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2023
2 answers

Hi,

We want to upgrade from blazor reportviewer to Native Blazor Reportviewer, and so far the upgrade has ran smoothly.

However, we are still challenged on how to hide the document map that is toggled on automatically by default. 

First, we tried to hide the document with the following code:

<ReportViewer @ref=... 
            ServiceType=...
            ServiceUrl=...
            ReportSource=...
            DocumentMapVisible="false" --> Should this not hide document map when opening report?
            ParametersAreaVisible=...
            ViewMode=...
            ScaleMode=...          
            />

Unfortunately this did not work, but maybe there is another simple way of hiding the document map? 

Additionally, we have looked into another approach, where we have added a JS function to programmatically hide the button by clicking on the document map button on the reportviewer toolbar:

function reportViewerMapClick() {
    $(".k-i-dictionary-add").click();
}

We have tested the JS function above on a button, where it works:

<button OnClick="reportViewerMapClick()" type="button"> Hide Document Map </button>

But for this to truly work, we need to use this JS function on an event of some sort.

My question is therefore: Are there any simple and easy way of hiding the document map, when opening a report. And if not, are there any events available for when a report has finished loaded? 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jan 2023
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?