Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers

What are some strong arguments for using Telerik Reporting over just using the Telerik Grid + PDF/Excel export ?  I am trying out both but it seems if the reporting is simple then I can just bind the data to a telerik grid ? 

Matt
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 04 Oct 2022
0 answers
i can get the document map on my local machine but when deployed on the server it is not applied please help me to resolve it thanks
0 answers

Good Day

I have a report with 15 page, and when I scroll down it seems to hit pages where it won't continue loading.

On Chrome: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.75 Safari/537.36, the limits seems to be on a 5 page boundary, page 5, 10, 15, etc...  On Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:99.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/99.0, I get stuck on a 6 page boundary 6, 12, etc...

Oddly, my coworker doesn't run into this often on Chrome: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.75 Safari/537.36.  When he did run into it, it didn't seem to have a defined page boundary.

Has anything one else seen this happen?

We're using: @progress/telerik-angular-report-viewer: 14.21.915

Thanks

Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 12 Apr 2022
0 answers
In send email popup in format dropdown i need to show only PDF and CSV.  other than pdf and csv all other format should not be display. how can i do this
Mohan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 11 Mar 2022
0 answers
Jamia
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 05 Jan 2022
0 answers

Hai, I want to use Telerik embedded with Angular in project development. I already try following precisely steps below :

https://www.telerik.com/blogs/embedding-beautiful-reporting-angular-applications

However, it seems several error had popup when i try to run the angular. The error are as shown :

Build at: 2021-12-20T07:08:01.911Z - Hash: c9bbf7e71573f59f - Time: 6282ms

Error: src/app/app.component.html:11:10 - error TS2339: Property 'ready' does not exist on type 'AppComponent'.

11 [ready]="ready"
            ~~~~~

src/app/app.component.ts:6:16
    6   templateUrl: './app.component.html',
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Error occurs in the template of component AppComponent.

Error: src/app/app.component.html:12:25 - error TS2339: Property 'viewerToolTipOpening' does not exist on type 'AppComponent'.

12 [viewerToolTipOpening]="viewerToolTipOpening"
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

src/app/app.component.ts:6:16
    6   templateUrl: './app.component.html',
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Error occurs in the template of component AppComponent.

** Angular Live Development Server is listening on localhost:4200, open your browser on http://localhost:4200/ **

× Failed to compile.

Can somebody help me? Thank you.

Azman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Dec 2021
0 answers
I am facing the issue with parameterized report with PostgreSQL database in Angular .NET Core application.
I have configured everything as per the documentation. I tried lots to resolve this issue at my end but parameterized report not loading details when passing params from angular, If I used to designer preview it is fine. For testing purpose, I changed the database to SQL Server and same code and configuration works. I needs working solution for this with PostgreSQL database for parameterized reports. If anyone worked with 
parameterized report with PostgreSQL database in Angular .NET Core application. Please suggest solution for it. I am sharing my code configuration and report, please have a look.

Report designer:-

Report designer:

Parameter passing from angular:

Report viewer in angular:

My reporting controller in c#:

Please suggest any solution for it.

Thanks and Regards,

Parveen Kumar 

0 answers

Hi, in my Angular 13 Projet I add the ReportViewer. Work well with the "online" Telerik REST service like with the CLI provided demo.

But on my .Net Core Rest service I got a 404 not found on :

If I use the clientId received by the viewer and try the same POST in Postman, I got no error and the response got Parameters [] (I test with Barcodes report that do not have anay parameters.

Why the viewer got a 404 Not found in the network tab?

In the viewer the error is:

Unable to get report parameters.
Report 'Barcodes%20Report.trbp' cannot be resolved.

EDIT:

Testing directly in the CLI Telerik Demo and I got the same error. Using the Telerik Demo and online REST Telerik service:

<tr-viewer #viewer1 
    [containerStyle]="viewerContainerStyle"
    [serviceUrl]="'https://demos.telerik.com/reporting/api/reports/'"
    [reportSource]="{
        report: 'Barcodes Report.trbp',
        parameters: {}
    }"
    [viewMode]="'INTERACTIVE'"
    [scaleMode]="'SPECIFIC'"
    [scale]="1.0"
    [ready]="ready"
    [viewerToolTipOpening]="viewerToolTipOpening"
    [enableAccessibility]="false">
</tr-viewer>

Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 updated question on 01 Dec 2021
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?