Telerik Forums
Report Server Forum
1 answer
1.2K+ views

Good Morning,

We started getting this error return when sending an email, any configuration in IIS that needs to be done?

System: Telerik Report Server

406 - Client browser does not accept the MIME type of the requested page.

The page you are looking for cannot be opened by your browser because it has a file name extension that your browser does not accept.

Email configuration:

SMTP host: smtp.office365.com
Port: 587
Use secure connection: Yes

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2022
1 answer
Hello, I have multiple TRS running on our server, each TRS has different database connected to Microsoft SQL Server. Is it okay to reuse the first TRS that I made? what I did was I just changed the connection string redirected to another database. Basically, I just made a copy of my first TRS and created a new TRS web on IIS but connected to another database. I did succeed running multiple TRS on different database and different port number on the URL. The only problem that I noticed was the scheduling function in my other TRS because even though I set everything right, it doesn't work. My first instance of TRS scheduling function is working fine but the rest of my other TRS(scheduling function) running on our server won't work. I'm quite confused why the first TRS working so fine while other TRS has a problem on sending scheduled report, What seems the problem here? 
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Jan 2022
0 answers

Hello, I've been setting up the "report scheduling" and I just found out that it's not functioning, I'm done setting up the mail server and it was successful. Now I'm setting up the scheduled report but it doesn't do anything. Did I miss something?

Coopbase
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 asked on 20 Nov 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?