Telerik Forums
UI for .NET MAUI Forum
1 answer

I am looking to set a custom tooltip on a ButtonToolbarItem.  It appears the current tooltip only binds to the Text property.

Is there a way for me to change the ToolTipProperties.TextProperty binding?

Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jan 2024
0 answers

Hi,

I am using the ListPickerButtonToolbarItem list picker with MVVM and binding to an observable property,

If I set the selected item to null (so none is selected) this doesnt seem to deselect it
Its not highlighted the same as when its selected but it is still styled differently to the other other items and looks selected when I go back to choose another item.

How do we deselect the item or style the selected item in the toolbar 
ListPickerButtonToolbarItem so at least it looks the same selected or not selected?

Mark
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Iron
 updated question on 07 Dec 2023
1 answer
Do tooltips for windows and macos work on Telerik controls?

As per this blog post: https://www.telerik.com/blogs/improving-desktop-applications-tooltips-dotnet-maui

I am trying this on a ListPickerButtonToolbarItem

ToolTipProperties.Text ="Some text"

I just seem to get the selected item text

Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2023
1 answer
For Desktop application: we neen to build customized toolbar - that might contained some sub toolbar items. Can we use In telerik:ListPickerButtonToolbarItem?
Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2023
1 answer

I can see this in the docs:

But that doesn't add an Entry (Text box)

I would prefer to just have an Entry in the toolbar rather than a button to show a Template with an entry inside it.

This is the error:

Thanks

Lance | Senior Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2023
1 answer
I'm trying to set a VisualState style for Pressed/PointerOver/MouseOver etc. for the ToolbarItemView or ButtonToolbarItemView.
But somehow that doesn't seem to work. Definitely not Pressed for iOS and Android

Is there an example here, or could it be that this doesn't work?

<Setter Property="VisualStateManager.VisualStateGroups">
     <VisualStateGroupList>
         <VisualStateGroup x:Name="CommonStates">
             <VisualState x:Name="Normal" />
             <VisualState x:Name="Disabled">
                 <VisualState.Setters>
                     <Setter Property="Opacity" Value="0.5" />
                 </VisualState.Setters>
             </VisualState>
             <VisualState x:Name="Pressed">
                 <VisualState.Setters>
                     <Setter Property="BackgroundColor" Value="{AppThemeBinding Light={StaticResource ButtonPointerOverColorLight}, Dark={StaticResource ButtonPointerOverColorDark}}" />
                     <Setter Property="BorderColor" Value="{AppThemeBinding Dark={StaticResource ButtonBorderColorDark}, Light={StaticResource ButtonBorderColorLight}}" />
                 </VisualState.Setters>
             </VisualState>
             <VisualState x:Name="PointerOver">
                 <VisualState.Setters>
                     <Setter Property="BackgroundColor" Value="{AppThemeBinding Light={StaticResource ButtonPointerOverColorLight}, Dark={StaticResource ButtonPointerOverColorDark}}" />
                     <Setter Property="BorderColor" Value="{AppThemeBinding Dark={StaticResource ButtonBorderColorDark}, Light={StaticResource ButtonBorderColorLight}}" />
                 </VisualState.Setters>
             </VisualState>
             <VisualState x:Name="MouseOver">
                 <VisualState.Setters>
                 </VisualState.Setters>
             </VisualState>
         </VisualStateGroup>
     </VisualStateGroupList>
</Setter>
Ivan
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Sep 2023
1 answer

After trying too many unsuccessful things and wasting WAAAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME on something that should be simple, I have come to the realization that either the functionality I need is not documented, documented well, or doesn't exist. I just want to use a .png file as the image source for a ButtonToolbarItem, but the only samples, items in the docs, or Google imply that it can only be done with a FontImageSource. If this is true, I think this constraint was a very poor decision on Telerik's behalf. What if a font doesn't exist for the image I NEED to display on a button?

Help me with this or admit this was a shortsighted decision...

Thanks, Steve Miller

steve@mobynet.io

Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2023
1 answer

Does anyone have this working in a .NET MAUI Mobile App?  I added it to a contentpage, but it is not working.  Can't compile.  Getting the following errors:

The type 'telerik:RadImageEditorToolbar' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been built.

The type 'telerik:RadImageEditor' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been built.

My code example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<ContentPage xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dotnet/2021/maui"
             xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2022/xaml/maui"
             xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2009/xaml"
             x:Class="TestApp.Profile.ProfilePage"
             Title="ProfilePage">
    <VerticalStackLayout
        Margin="10"
        >
        <Label 
            Text="Test"
            VerticalOptions="Center" 
            HorizontalOptions="Start" 
            FontSize="Title"
            />
            <Grid RowDefinitions="Auto,*">
                <telerik:RadImageEditorToolbar ImageEditor="{x:Reference imageEditor}"/>
                <telerik:RadImageEditor x:Name="imageEditor" Grid.Row="1"/>
            </Grid>
    </VerticalStackLayout>
</ContentPage>

Lance | Senior Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
 updated answer on 07 Feb 2023
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?