Telerik Forums
UI for .NET MAUI Forum
1 answer

Hello,

It seems I cannot install MAUI on my Dev PC

I have downloaded the software and when the installation begins I am directed to Chrome browser to login.

The message I get from the browser is that I have successfully logged in – "Redirecting you to the Desktop Application"

But this redirection never takes place

After a few minutes on the Desktop Installer I get the message login Failed. Please try again

I have tried on two different PCs and have the same mulfunction

PC1 Windows 10 Pro / Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022 (64-bit) - Version 17.2.5 / Chrome Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

PC2 Windows 11 HOME / Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022 (64-bit) - Version 17.4.3 / Chrome Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Could you please assist me with this?

Thank you

I have available an Any Desk connection

Thank you,

Missing User
 answered on 07 Feb 2023
1 answer

hi,

I got an Telerik License from my employer but also Rider. Is there a way to install Telerik extensions on Rider or do you have any plans for the future to support this?

BR,

Kay

Nikolay Mishev
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Nov 2022
0 answers

I added the Telerik Nuget server to Visual Studio Nuget package manger settings and it asked for a username and password. I entered my email and password and then I see this:

[Telerik NuGet] Unable to load the service index for source https://nuget.telerik.com/v3/index.json.
  The ServicePointManager does not support proxies with the https scheme.
Failed to restore C:\Users\[username]\source\repos\TelerikMauiApp1\TelerikMauiApp1\TelerikMauiApp1.csproj (in 12.41 sec).
NuGet package restore failed. Please see Error List window for detailed warnings and errors.

Please tell me how to setup/modify/config my settings for a proxy.

Thank you,

-Josh

Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 26 Oct 2022
1 answer
2.4K+ views

Hi,

I'm having issues using Telerik MAUI controls in my project. (in this case the chart controls but it's also happened with others)

I am currently using 3.0 but I had the same issue with 2.3.

I've installed Telerik UI for MAUI and I've imported the Nuget into my project.

I'm trying to make a line graph so I copied the LineSeriesXaml example from the SDK app exactly into my project, but it is unable to resolve one of the types in the xaml (it resolves everything around it though) and so the build fails. 

"Cannot resolve type "http://schemas.telerik.com/2022/xaml/maui:telerik:CategoricalAxis".

I had a similar issue before with the RadRadialGauge that I never managed to solve.

I've tried creating a brand new MAUI app in case there was something wrong in my existing app and it still won't build. (i even

copied the actual files from the SDK examples app to make sure there were no typos and that the namespace was correct)

I then created an app using the Telerik MAUI template in VS and it DID work, but the only difference between those two projects was

the version in .csproj file. In the telerik template, the version was set to * . In my new app it was 3.0.

When I updated my one to *, it still didn't work, so I have no idea what else could be causing the problem.

Both apps are brand new projects, there are no changes other than adding the example from SDK app.

Both are using the files from your SDK project so there's no difference there.

Both apps reference 3.0.

Any idea what's going on?

Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Sep 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?