Telerik Forums
UI for .NET MAUI Forum
0 answers

HI forum,

I need your help in design this view.

I have task in MAUI to download files&& folders using my API.

Please see :https://www.screencast.com/t/MGyb9B50TX99

See what I did.

https://www.screencast.com/t/HbLW5Rxbf

1.I would like to get how to build the view model/mode; for this screenshot

especially to select all , specific checkboxes .

2.I want when select all , all checkboxes will be checked and when i checked all the checkboxes the select all will be checked.

3.How to save the selected data.

4. How to get inner data for new selection when i press on folder image.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hanoch
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 16 May 2023
1 answer

Hi , actually it is long term issue, it is here few Telerik versions already, this time it appeared again. Issue is - some telerik controls are working thru http://schemas.telerik.com/2022/xaml/maui namespace but some are not. Have to use clr-namespace:Telerik.Maui.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Maui.Controls . Very annoying. Today after upgrade i have to go thru all source files (xaml) and change it again. Below is example of issue, assume i have 20+ xaml files there... Yes, i did clean, rebuild etc.

1 answer

Simple project with a DataGrid on the MainPage.

After updating VS 2022 to 17.3 Preview 2.0, an error occurs when trying to debug the project.

If running the Windows platform, I get an error which prevents the project from running (see image). PRI175 "Duplicate Entry"

If running the Android platform, the project runs, but there's an error (FileNotFoundException: Telerik.Maui.Core.resources) during start up and the DataGrid does not render.

If I comment out the DataGrid in the XAML, the project loads without error.

I am using the latest Telerik for Maui (1.0.1)

Lance | Senior Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2022
1 answer

So...

Maui apps can't have unit tests in a test project? Is that right? So, I have to move code I want to test into class libraries?

But Maui class libraries cannot contain Telerik code. Is that right? I can get Resharper to offer this:

but none of those options do anything. I have the Telerik Maui nuget installed in the class library.

FWIW, I am porting over a Xamarin Forms project and trying to figure out how to structure the app and what my limitations are...

Antoan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2022
1 answer

The project I'm working on is .NET 6 Core web API using MS SQL and MySQL along with Angular for UI.

I'm researching Angular but it does seem a little archaic in this day and age as a UI solution (most compatible, but least functional and more difficult to build a UI).  My project requirements are:

1.  Must run on Windows

2.  Must run on macOS

3.  Must run on iOS

4.  Must run on Android

5.  Must run on all web browsers

MAUI seems like a good fit, HOWEVER, it doesn't seem to support client/server (aka web deployments on IIS or Apache)?

Some questions:

a.  Is there really only ONE code path for all of the above deployments?

b. How easy is it to build a package for deployment ... docker?

c.  Reading the documentation and data binding seems easy and consistent with other technologies using in the Telerik space, HOWEVER, the datagrid suggests it's only supported in iOS and Android (not windows)?

d. Blazor seems to be required for doing web UI, how does that work with MAUI?

Cheers, Rob.

Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 27 May 2022
1 answer
Our team is currently working on a product where we would love to use the Telerik controls. However, we want to ensure the controls we adopt are accessible. Can someone share what controls will have accessibility support when UI for MAUI is released? For context, one of the most critical control for us is the Data Grid control. 
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?