Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi 

I used the PivotGridV2 from Local Binding of data source. I want to change the measure name at demo sample, for example:  Sum change to Sumass, than I found error from browser  for "format error".  How to change the measure name of local binding data source?

measures: {
                                "Sumass": { field: "Revenue", format: "{0:c}", aggregate: "sum"},
                                "Average": { field: "Revenue", format: "{0:c}", aggregate: "average" }
                            }
                        }
                    },
                    columns: [{ name: "Year", expand: true }, { name: "Sector" } ],
                    rows: [{ name: "Country", expand: true }],
                    measures: ["Sumass", "Average"]

James

Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Sep 2023
0 answers

Hi,

How can I apply xmla data from asp.net core api to kendo pivotgrid using jquery.

So I created an endpoint that returns xmla data. just having a problem binding the data to the pivotgrid.

Enrico
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 12 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi I am using PivotGrid V2 and binding to local data ( json array ), the data contain a field called CompletedDate ( format 16/4/2022 18:00), what I would like to do is create a pivot grid that contain the month name columns as below, is this possible

Year: 2022
JanFebMarchAprilMayJune JulyAugSepOctDec
StatusReviewed141933452652233134
Awating Review3661111111123

Thanks

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jan 2023
0 answers

Hi I cannot find a 'Count'  aggregate in the new  Pivot grid , the previous version did have it ?

Also will there be support to provide a 'Percentage' measure

Thanks

Kulwant
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 06 Jan 2023
1 answer

Hi there,

We face a few filter-related issues when exploring Pivot grid V2 and using the default configuration options.

1. When Kendo pivotGridconfiguratorV2 is not displayed we miss the opportunity to apply filters (that works in the legacy Pivot grid). Can you suggest a workaround or a config option?

2. When a filter is programmatically applied and the configurator is displayed, in the respective field dropdown this is still not reflected (prefilled), so the user wouldn't know a filter is already acting. That also works in the legacy Pivot.

3. For certain field types (e.g. number) the option to apply field filter is not provided at all, even when we have one programmatically applied already, only 'Include fields...'

Please, provide guidance on the issues above.

Thank you,
Georgi

Angel Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2023
1 answer

How to How to use  it as Json data type or local databing in kendoPivotGridV2 datasource

Is there an example that you can refer to?

Angel Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2022
1 answer

Hi,

Can i bind a flat data table to a PivotGridV2?

Thanks

Giulio

Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Dec 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Dominik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Giuliano
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dominic
Top achievements
Rank 1
Glendys
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
NoobMaster
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Dominik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Giuliano
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dominic
Top achievements
Rank 1
Glendys
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
NoobMaster
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron