Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
0 answers
I'm using Kendo Drawing and when I go to export the drawing to PDF the images do not export. The images are stored in a CDN, but the source of the images have the same domain as the site. However, they have different sub-domains (i.e site = www.xyz.com , images images.xyz.com ). The images display in the application, just not when exported to PDF. Any assistance would be helpful.
Stephen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Feb 2024
1 answer

Hello.

I am trying to use export to PDF. Unfortunately, the resulting pdf contains incorrect characters. I know, I saw the posts:

PDFExport .save does not pass special characters to pdf in KendoReact | Telerik Forums

React Drawing Component & Unicode and Embedded Fonts - KendoReact Docs & Demos (telerik.com)

But. I tried it and it works correctly. But if I used shadow DOM (I need this approach), then the pdf is incorrect. I tried adding styles via the approach:

document.createElement('style');

style.innerHTML = styles;

shadowRoot.appendChild(style).

But it doesn't work.

Can you help me?

Well thank you.
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2024
1 answer

Hey,

can i use google maps tile api or bing maps tile api with your https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/map/ ?

we search a good component which works with both (or three if you add openstreetmaps) maps. all customer have another mapsservice (bing, google or openstreet)

Do you have a example? And you dont have maps as tags ;)

Thank you for your reply

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 23 May 2023
1 answer

I'm attempting to use kendo-charts but when applying a strict content security policy there are many CSP violations regarding style-src.

This appears to be related to the file render-svg.js, in particular the attempt to set innerHTML:

var renderSVG = function(container, svg) {
    container.innerHTML = svg;
};

Is there any way to avoid this? We cannot set 'unsafe-inline' for the entire application.

Thanks.

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jan 2023
1 answer

Hello!

I'am traying to use drawing, How to draw a circle? in KendoReact | Telerik Forums but I get error at

surface.draw(circle);

TypeError: surface.draw is not a function

What am I doing wrong?

Is it possible to get example in Typescript?

Thank you, Matjaz

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2022
0 answers

hey, ive asked a month ago a question about how to make horizontal lines and made the same as the answer
(link to the thread: https://www.telerik.com/forums/how-to-disable-chart-vertical-lines-and-how-to-make-the-lines-rounded#1569854)
but now i have a problem with the chart legend,
the chart legend isnt fixated on the position of each bar and it makes it hard to know which bar its for, example: 

and the wanted result: 

1 answer
1.0K+ views

Hi folks,

I've got a question about the Drawing utilities in Kendo React. Specifically, I'm drawing some Text on the Surface and would like that Text to scale to fit within a particular "bounding box".

When creating the Text object, I do not see any option or concept of a bounding box. I only see the ability to set the starting point to draw the Text at and then a way to set the Text's CSS Font properties.

While I could try to come up with some code to calculate a font size that would scale that Text up given a bounding box dimension, I was curious if Kendo React had any support or concept of this already built in? Or perhaps a suggestion on how to do this?

Attached is a screen shot of the Text that I am drawing and then an additionally-drawn bounding box. The box and Text have no relation - they're just two things I'm drawing right now. This shows the box in which I'd like the Text to scale up to fit into, though.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Apr 2022
1 answer

Hi folks,

I'm trying to use the Kendo React Drawing API to draw an Image at its' native dimensions. The Image source will be a URL and could be an image not known at code-time but instead specified at run-time.

The documentation found here shows that I first need to specify the Image dimensions before I know what they will be.

const imageRect = new geom.Rect([5, 5], [50, 50]);
const image = new Image('../assets/diego.jpg', imageRect);

My issue is that `diego.jpg` may not be 50x50 for example.

How can I use `Image` while also allowing it to be the native image dimensions?

Thanks

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2022
1 answer

For example, we are trying to include an info icon next to each category axis label in a line chart that, when clicked, would display a popup with additional data that's not already found in the chart. We have yet to find anything that directly says we can use icons/images in this way inside chart components.

Is there a way that we can include an icon/image next to the category label text for every category? 

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Mar 2022
1 answer
I am exporting the pdf using the drawDOM method and passing the template parameter with header and footer. But my header and footer are not showing at the same time.
Kiril
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jul 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron