Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
1 answer

On the Scheduler, we have three requirements that we need to implement on the first row:

• We need the first row (Open Shift) to be "sticky" and to stay in view at the top of the Scheduler as we scroll
  • We need the SchedulerItems within the sticky row to remain inside the sticky row as we scroll
  • We need to be able to drag SchedulerItems from the sticky row into different lower rows

We got close to implementing these features with the WeekView, but our rows need to correspond to employees and not hours, and we add the employee data as resources.  Every time we add resources to the Scheduler with the WeekView it adds them as an additional row column instead of replacing the hours column. We also tried creating our own custom slot to have the SchedulerItems remain sticky when scrolling, but it still wouldn't remain in the sticky row.

So my specific questions are: 1) Can the three requirements be implemented in the Scheduler? 2) Is using resources the correct way to add the employee column for the rows? If not, what is the correct approach?

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2024
1 answer

I am using the TreeView component with draggable enabled. I don't think that the DragClue indicator is the most intuitive way to see where the drop target is. I would like to add a line to indicate where the drop target is. I attached some images showing what I am trying to achieve. I'd like to have a blue line/indicator showing when I am dropping a node between 2 other nodes, and I would like to highlight the target node when I am dropping a node on top of another node, like show in the attached screenshot.

Any ideas on how to achieve this would be appreciated!

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2024
0 answers

I want to change the upload icon in Drag&drop component  to    before uploading the file. 

&   after uploading the file

Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 asked on 12 Mar 2024
1 answer

Greetings!

I am using the Kendo-React data grid for live updates. However, I am facing an issue where duplications of rows occur inside the grid when trying to reorder a row by drag and drop. It works fine for static data but doesn't work for live updates. Can someone help me understand why this is happening?

I just used the same code mentioned in the below documentation.

https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/grid/rows/row-reordering/

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,
Fareed Alam

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Dec 2023
2 answers

Hello?

I'm currently refactoring our project from Angular.js to React.

In this process, I'm working on implementing the functionality of dragging and dropping rows from a grid to a treeview, which we used in the previous Kendo jQuery version. However, I couldn't find information about this feature.

While details about drag and drop between grids or within a treeview are available, it seems that drag and drop from a grid to a treeview has not been implemented yet?

Bernd
Top achievements
Rank 5
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
 answered on 15 Nov 2023
1 answer
We are exploring the KendoReact library and are specifically interested in file manager toolbar component, and we are wondering if there is a provision to upload the folder via drag and drop.
Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2023
1 answer
Hi Friends,

I'm attempting to create a kendo table with a selection checkbox cell and a drag hand cell on Row. which will allow the user to drag each table row by maintaining their selections as well.

Currently I implemented some code but it's creating some duplicate records while dragging and dropping.

Please find stackblitz URL for same

https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-8rerrr?file=app%2Fmain.tsx

c
an anyone help me to figure this issue
Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2023
1 answer
Can I add the groupable column and inline editing feature both in a Data Grid?
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Aug 2023
1 answer

Hi.

I have setup an example app with a Splitter component that devides the screen between a TreeView and a DataGrid component and setup a drag&drop scenario wher I am able to drag grid rows into the tree to add tree branches.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/vitejs-vite-k3wgr5?file=src%2FApp.tsx

If I want to use the drag handles in the Datagrid to drag a grid row onto the TreeView, the row vanishes under the left side of the Splitter window but I want to keep it visible when I drag it over the tree. I already had a similar issue a while ago and tried to use the same solution but it doesn't seem to work.

Can you help me out and show me how to keep the row visible while dragging it over the tree on the left?

Thanks,

Greetings,

Bernd

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Aug 2023
1 answer
import * as React from "react"; import * as ReactDOM from "react-dom"; import { Chart, ChartSeries, ChartSeriesItem, ChartCategoryAxis, ChartCategoryAxisItem, ChartTitle, ChartLegend } from "@progress/kendo-react-charts"; import 'hammerjs'; const categories = [2002, 2003, 2004]; const series = [{ name: "India", data: [3.907, 7.943, 7.848] }, { name: "Russian Federation", data: [4.743, 7.295, 7.175] }, { name: "Germany", data: [0.21, 0.375, 1.161] }, { name: "World", data: [1.988, 2.733, 3.994] }]; const areaData = [{ name: "World", data: [3.988, 3.733, 3.994] }, { name: "Germany", data: [2.21, 2.375, 2.161] }, { name: "Russian Federation", data: [1.743, 1.295, 1.175] }, { name: "India", data: [0.907, 0.943, 0.848] }]; const pieData = [{ name: "India", share: 0.24 }, { name: "Russian Federation", share: 0.26, explode: true }, { name: "Germany", share: 0.1 }, { name: "World", share: 0.4 }]; const ChartContainer = () => <> <div className="row mb-3"> <div className="col-6"> <div className="k-card"> <Chart style={{ height: 350 }}> <ChartTitle text="Column Chart" /> <ChartLegend position="top" orientation="horizontal" /> <ChartCategoryAxis> <ChartCategoryAxisItem categories={categories} startAngle={45} /> </ChartCategoryAxis> <ChartSeries> {series.map((item, idx) => <ChartSeriesItem key={idx} type="column" tooltip={{ visible: true }} data={item.data} name={item.name} />)} </ChartSeries> </Chart> </div> </div> <div className="col-6"> <div className="k-card"> <Chart style={{ height: 350 }}> <ChartTitle text="Line Chart" /> <ChartLegend position="top" orientation="horizontal" /> <ChartCategoryAxis> <ChartCategoryAxisItem categories={categories} startAngle={45} /> </ChartCategoryAxis> <ChartSeries> {series.map((item, idx) => <ChartSeriesItem key={idx} type="line" tooltip={{ visible: true }} data={item.data} name={item.name} />)} </ChartSeries> </Chart> </div> </div> </div> <div className="row"> <div className="col-6"> <div className="k-card"> <Chart style={{ height: 350 }}> <ChartTitle text="Area Chart" /> <ChartLegend position="top" orientation="horizontal" /> <ChartCategoryAxis> <ChartCategoryAxisItem categories={categories} startAngle={45} /> </ChartCategoryAxis> <ChartSeries> {areaData.map((item, idx) => <ChartSeriesItem key={idx} type="area" tooltip={{ visible: true }} data={item.data} name={item.name} />)} </ChartSeries> </Chart> </div> </div> <div className="col-6"> <div className="k-card"> <Chart style={{ height: 350 }}> <ChartTitle text="Pie Chart" /> <ChartLegend position="top" orientation="horizontal" /> <ChartSeries> <ChartSeriesItem type="pie" overlay={{ gradient: "sharpBevel" }} tooltip={{ visible: true }} data={pieData} categoryField="name" field="share" /> </ChartSeries> </Chart> </div> </div> </div> </>; ReactDOM.render(<ChartContainer />, document.querySelector("my-app"));
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Aug 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron