Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
0 answers

Hi,

In our project, there are many groups and each one has many child items, so we want "click group name" have the same behavior to the "triangle expand/collapse button" on the left of group name, but now the whole dropdown collapsed when we click the group name, and or our project we just want the child items can be selected not the parent one(group name), is there anyway we can use to click group name to open/collapse the inner list without collapse the whole dropdown list?
Szkaan (forked) - StackBlitz

Regards,
Sunny Hu

Hu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 asked on 03 Jan 2024
1 answer

I am trying to implement scrolling within a DropDownTree KendoReact component. So far, I am not seeing that this is possible, but am hoping there is a solution or workaround. Does anyone have suggestions?

We are basically implementing a large list of selectable items to a user (may also change to a MultiSelectTree to make this work), but due to the number of items we have, the vertical height goes off the page.

I did find a forum post from a while back here that makes it seem like maybe this feature is to be implemented come January 2024, but am not positive.

Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Dec 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron