Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
1 answer

I've been working with the UI for React library and, specifically, the Dropdown component. Unfortunately, I've encountered an issue where the dropdown is not functioning as expected. When I attempt to select an option, the dropdown doesn't respond, and the selected value isn't reflected. I've reviewed the documentation and examples, but I couldn't find a solution to my specific problem. I've also checked my implementation against best practices, but the issue persists.

If anyone in the community has faced a similar problem or has insights into troubleshooting the React Dropdown component, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Nov 2023
1 answer
I have a Grid with 2 columns, Country & state.  When i perform in-line edit operation, the country name should turn in to a dropdown & state name should turn in to a textbox. when i select a value from he dropdown, the state text field should auto populate the state name.  I am using key value pair for Country name
Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2023
1 answer

I am unable to have the onItemClick event fire when selecting an item from the DropDownButton.

In my app the onItemClick seems to only fire if I double click on the item super fast. The item is contained within a bootstrap modal.

Your own demo appears to exhibit this same behavior as the Event Log never shows "item click" (https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/buttons/dropdownbutton/events/).

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Apr 2023
0 answers

Hi I am automating a page which has Kendo components. It has a table. Regarded table is here: 

<table tabindex="-1"
       class="k-grid-table"
       role="presentation"
       style="transform: translateY(0px);">
    <colgroup role="presentation">
        <col class="k-sorted" width="340px">
        <col width="440px">
        <col width="340px">
        <col width="340px">
        <col>
    </colgroup>
    <tbody role="presentation">
        <tr class="k-master-row k-state-selected" role="row" _rowid="7ffec669-e2a1-59dc-bb11-210863485e21" style="height: 30px;">
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP k-text-left sticky-last k-grid-content-sticky undefined select-cell" style="left: 0px; right: 0px;">
                <i title="New" class="sc-fKFyDc gzkmxX dfI_G11_EntityTrackerNew"></i>
            </td>
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP   k-text-left  undefined">
            </td>
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP   k-text-left  undefined"></td>
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP   k-text-left  undefined">
            </td>
            <td colspan="1"
                class=" phantom  k-text-left   k-text-left "
                role="gridcell" aria-colindex="5" aria-selected="false" _customized="true"></td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

But when I try to reach  first element and send some text I got this error: Coypu.MissingHtmlException: Unable to find xpath: //*[@class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP in-edit-padding k-text-left sticky-last k-grid-content-sticky undefined select-cell"]

As you seen in the error, element is different. It is normally hidden and changes when I click on it. So I tried to reach it (InnerClassElement)

string test = "Test";
     OuterClassObject.Click();
  //    Thread.Sleep(1000);
  //     InnerClassElement.SendKeys(test);
  //     OuterClassObject.SendKeys(test);

InnerClassElement.FillInWith(test);

But I couldn't reach it. With the FillInWith() method I can see cursor is inside the table but it is not typing. And it throws Element is not reachable error. 

How can I interact with that inner element and send text to it.

My framework is SpecFlow, Selenium and C#.

Regards.

Alya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Jan 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron