Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
1 answer
We're building a new app using Fluent design principles. We're looking for the best way to implement a panel (https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/fluentui#/controls/web/panel) in KendoReact. Is there anything in KendoReact that can do something similar? At the moment we're looking at customizing the telerik Window control.
Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2023
1 answer

We are trying to export the pdf from mobile browser, we are getting the same view in the pdf which is expected. We wants to export the pdf always to be in the desktop layout irrespective of the device from where it is exported.

In this format we want when we will export the pdf from mobile

but we are getting this

Is there any options already provide to the PDFExport. or any other way to achieve this.

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2023
1 answer

I am using a Kendo React Grid inside a Kendo React Dialog Window component.

When the Window first displays the user inputs a value in a text input and clicks a button to load the grid. The Grid seems to appear behind the Window. I tried adding the: 

.k-animation-container {
  z-index: 10003;
}
to my App.css file. This doesn't help. Do I need to put the style in the Window component code, or is this different from the animation-container issue/problem?

Some additional information:

When I open the Dialog Window I see this:

If I type an order number and click "View" I see this:

Part of the top of the grid where the headers should be and the scroll bar appear. That tells me the data loaded and the React state variable updated and caused the grid to redraw.

If I click the minimize icon in the window header and then the click restore icon I see the data:

I can share the code if it helps.

Thanks!

Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron