Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
0 answers

Hello,

Just have one issue that in my form I am using lot's of AutoComplete fields which is our organization's component, in that part of splitter scroll is getting sticky and when I remove splitter it does work well, it just create a problem when splitter applying height and overflow in that section.

Vraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 25 Jan 2024
1 answer

Hi.

I have setup an example app with a Splitter component that devides the screen between a TreeView and a DataGrid component and setup a drag&drop scenario wher I am able to drag grid rows into the tree to add tree branches.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/vitejs-vite-k3wgr5?file=src%2FApp.tsx

If I want to use the drag handles in the Datagrid to drag a grid row onto the TreeView, the row vanishes under the left side of the Splitter window but I want to keep it visible when I drag it over the tree. I already had a similar issue a while ago and tried to use the same solution but it doesn't seem to work.

Can you help me out and show me how to keep the row visible while dragging it over the tree on the left?

Thanks,

Greetings,

Bernd

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Aug 2023
1 answer

Hi.

I have a question regarding the Splitter component working together with the Scheduler. I have created an example here:

https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-rfnb52?file=app%2Fmain.tsx

What I want to achieve is autosizing the scheduler depending on the splitter pane. So when I close the lower pane using the button above, the scheduler should resize filling the upper pane as much as possible and of course re-opening the lower pane should also resize the scheduler too.

Also: As you can see in my example, the Scheduler doesn't show completely when I scroll down. I had to hide the scroll bar in the outer div to not have 2 bars.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greetings,

Bernd

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2022
1 answer

Hi.

I have setup this test page:

https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-gpfhk9?file=app/main.tsx

The page shows 2 issues:

1) I implemented an external button that should collapse the "Sub Content" pane to the bottom. But instead of collapsing the "Sub Content" pane by moving the divider to the bottom, the divider stays where it is and the "Sub Content" pane gets collapsed to the top.

2) When you just reload the page in its initial state and then click on the triangle button on the divider to collapse the "Sub Content" pane, it shows the same behavior which I described above. But if you just move the horizontal divider a bit up or down and then click the triangle, the divider moves to the bottom as expected.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong and can somehow implement a setting so that the behavior will work as expected?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Bernd

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2022
1 answer

Ok, this is a little more complex issue with multiple questions.

1.) I have setup a Splitter Component in a Window Component. In one of the Splitter-Windows I have buttons which I have "enhanced" with the Drag&Drop functionality and that works only inside the same Splitter window, meaning I can't move them from one Splitter window to another. Is it possible to use the DragAndDrop over multiple Splitter windows? See attached screenshot. I have currently put the <DragAndDrop> around the <Splitter> Component like below but it doesn't seem to help.

<DragAndDrop>
    <Splitter
        style={{ height: '100%' }}
        panes={outerPanes}
        orientation="horizontal"
        onChange={splitterOuterChange}
    >
        <WeekCalendarProfiles program={props.item} />
        <Splitter
            style={{ height: '100%' }}
            panes={innerPanes}
            orientation="vertical"
            onChange={splitterInnerChange}
        >
            <WeekCalendar program={props.item} />
            <WeekCalendarChannels program={props.item} />
        </Splitter>
    </Splitter>
</DragAndDrop>
2.) As you can see, in the main Splitter Window I have a Scheduler instance. I have added the drop target for the drag&drop to a CustomViewSlot like this:
    const CustomViewSlot = (props: SchedulerViewSlotProps) => {
        return (
            <>
                <DroppableBox onDrop={handleDrop} id={guid()} selected={selected}>
                    <SchedulerViewSlot {...props} style={{ ...props.style }} />
                </DroppableBox>
            </>
        );
    };

My issue is: How would I be able to get access to the data of the slot where there box would be dropped and trigger an add dialog for an event?

3.) The CustomViewSlot will automatically get assigned to all slots of the calendar view. Is it possible to assign the CustomViewSlot to the 'all day' slots only?

Thanks!

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron