Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for Angular Forum
0 answers
please provide any workable example drag and drop cross different kendo grids and reordering with in the same gird
obulesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 15 Apr 2024
0 answers

Hello,

I have a kendo grid with many columns and virtualcolumns set to true. I would like to know how to have the horizzontal scroll working while selecting cells with drag enable in order to select cells that are outside of the portion of grid visible in the screen. I've noticed that if I set drag to false the scroll works but then I'm not able to select multiple cells with the mouse. Thanks

GIUSEPPE
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Mar 2024
0 answers
We want to use the built in re-ordering rows feature in kendo grid. Currently Kendo-grid-rowreorder-column has its default icon. How do I change it to a different icon (i.e using font awesome). Plus, how do I use custom content for a dragging row (as shown in the attached file)  
Thao
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 08 Mar 2024
0 answers

I have function for simulating DragAndDrop, if i use that i see hint but if i change position and drop it's not working.
is this even possible? I use DragTarget and DropTarget Directives

function simulateDragAndDrop(element, destination) {
  const mouseDownEvent = new MouseEvent('mousedown', { bubbles: true, cancelable: true })
  const mouseUpEvent = new MouseEvent('mouseup', { bubbles: true, cancelable: true })
  const mouseMoveEvent = new MouseEvent('mousemove', {
    bubbles: true,
    cancelable: true,
    clientX: destination.offsetLeft,
    clientY: destination.offsetTop + destination.offsetHeight,
  })

element.dispatchEvent(mouseDownEvent)
  document.dispatchEvent(mouseMoveEvent)
  const hint = document.querySelector('.drag-hint')
  hint.style.left = `${destination.offsetLeft}px`
  hint.style.top = `${destination.offsetTop + destination.offsetHeight}px`
  document.dispatchEvent(mouseUpEvent)
}

Mikalai
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 18 Jan 2024
1 answer

I have a button for my grid that serves to toggle the column position.

However, after I change the position by moving them with the 'reorderable' property, my button doesn't work.

I created an example to make it clearer:

https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-jcbhse-m3a9zm?file=src%2Fapp%2Fapp.component.ts,src%2Fapp%2Fproducts.ts

Tsvetelina
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Aug 2023
0 answers

Hi Members,

I have been trying to achieve drag and drop between Kendo Grid to Kendo Tree and vice versa but unable to find a feasible solution.

Is it possible to do so, if yes then can you please let me share some example of if someone has implemented something similar.

By default i think it doesn't support dragging and dropping from Kendo Angular Tree Control to Kendo Angular Grid Control

Anas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Jul 2023
0 answers
Hello,

Here is a one scenario I want to use.
I have one kendo-grid and one kendo-treeview in the component.
Now I want to drag a row from the kendo-grid and drop that on the treeview.

means I want when I drag the row from the grid and hover on the treeview node. then treeview drop event should be activated. so I can drop the item and do the opration for the specific node.

Any suggestions how can I do that ??  
shivam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 27 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi,

this is a bug report. The treeview cant' be filtered, if the drag&drop directive is used.

Veselin
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2023
2 answers

I am trying to make drag drop work between two treeviews.  My second treeview is under an *ngIf and does not always exist.

I have included 'dropZoneTreeViews' in both tree layouts.  '(nodeDrop)' event does not fire on the second tree when visible.

I have a work around:  If I add a '@ViewChild' to the component for the second 'TreeViewComponent' then events fire, but Angular throws an 'ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError' error.

Can you advise any Help?

Brad

Brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 12 Jan 2023
0 answers

Hi.

I'm using the Drag and Drop functionality (https://www.telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/utils/draganddrop/) and I have an issue with the hintTemplate.

I'd like to be able to reposition the drag hintTemplate. Currently, if the element you are trying to drag was first outside the viewport (for example, you want to drag an element in a scrollable list and the item is at the bottom of the list), the drag hintTemplate will be created at that position. Is there a simple way to position the hintTemplate at the cursor position?

Thanks!

Isabelle
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 11 Jan 2023
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?