Telerik Forums
Fiddler Forum
1 answer

Good day,

so im running the trial versions, and it seems like i have to configure every device i want to monitor individually?

cant i point my router to fiddler and through that see all my connected devices?

Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2024
1 answer
Good afternoon!
Someone had a problem that you couldn't connect the Fiedler Everywere to a mobile device. Although the port and IP were entered correctly, but the link to download the certificate does not open. It says there is no internet connection. We tried to download and install the certificate separately, but still feedler does not see the android device
Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jan 2024
0 answers
Hi
I am a software tester.
After installing the latest version of fiddler(4.3.2) I am unable to inspect the traffic from iOS app which I am testing. I spend a lot of time to understand the issue and finally I found it is only happening in latest versions.
The app is getting stuck and API requests are not being shown in the fiddler. Not sure but I think it has to do with TLS 1.3.
Working version-4.0.1
When I install this version(4.0.1) it gets updated to latest version automatically when I close and relaunch the fiddler.
How to resolve this issue please?
Sowmya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 11 Jul 2023
1 answer

Hi Team,

My requirement is to capture the Mobile traffic through fiddler which is installed on windows. I am unable to configure and unable to download fiddler trusted root certificate. Can you please give us a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Eesufvali

Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2023
1 answer
Hello everyone , i trying to capture my friend iphone not on my network, in his iphone he set the proxy is my pc puplic ip and set the port is smae fiddler port. Even that he cannot acces to my pc .
anyone know how to make it possible: and how to traffic other phones not on my network. 
thankx 
Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2022
1 answer

Hello
I am Using Fiddler and Nox Player.
But when ever i try to connect to a website i will get this many errors and in fiddler with 443 on sites

How Do i Fix that?
I already tried 
To Reset and re install the cert but didnt work.
any other solutions?

Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jun 2022
1 answer
2.8K+ views

I am trying to capture traffic using Fiddler from an Android app running on an emulator (I am using MuMu).  I got most of what I was trying to accomplish. I added the required cert to Android and I can see most http/https traffic fine.

The issue I am facing is that I cannot see requests from the app that go to http://127.0.0.1:26284. I understand that the localhost for the Android emulator is different than my machine which is running Fiddler. I did some searching and found info on Android networking (https://developer.android.com/studio/run/emulator-networking) and 10.0.0.2 but I am not sure how to use that info or if it is even relevant to my issue.

For what I do have working, I set the proxy in the emulator to my actual machine's address (the one running Fiddler) and set it to bypass the proxy for 127.0.0.1 (otherwise the app wouldn't work as the calls to localhost would fail).

My goal is to be able to see the request/responses on the emulators localhost. Is it possible via Fiddler?  Maybe adding some redirects or something like that, just so I can see the request/response? Or any other way at all? I do not have access to change the calls in the app that go to 127.0.0.1.

Please let me know if there is any additional info that I can give that may help. This is my first time working with emulators and proxies.

Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Feb 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron