Telerik Forums
Fiddler Forum
1 answer

Good day,

so im running the trial versions, and it seems like i have to configure every device i want to monitor individually?

cant i point my router to fiddler and through that see all my connected devices?

Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2024
1 answer

I'm evaluating Fiddler Everywhere, and trying troubleshoot a java application. 

Initially Fiddler shows a warning that it cant decrypt HTTPS, so I install the root certificate into Arch and trust it, set Fiddler to use system proxy, and then set up the application to point to Fiddlers proxy.

The warning in Fiddler then disappears, so it gives the impression I've done everything right

At this point it can show HTTPS connections (although they are shown as HTTP, and METHOD is always CONNECT, rather than the GET I was expecting to see).

It's also then able to show HTTP(S) headers, but never the actual decrypted response or request body

Any help appreciated thanks

Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 updated answer on 21 Sep 2023
1 answer
I am a new Fiddler classic user on Windows 10.  I can easily monitor http(s) requests of my browsers such as Chrome or Microsoft Edge. However, no http(s) requests are seen from my Application "Ubuntu on Windows". I have checked it (exemted) in WinConfig toolbar. What could be the problem here. Thanks in advance!
Nick Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jul 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron