Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer

I have created a custom theme with themebuilder but the result css is missing components like StackLayout and GridLayout.

Why is that? Shouldn't the ThemeBuilder utility reflect the changed of the latest blazor components or should we do the process manually as described in Manual Alternative page?

Ivan Zhekov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Sep 2021
0 answers

I have a need for a two dimensional "grid" of cards that is dynamic in both directions.  Each column is independent of the others.

Something like this:

Each Status/Step to the approval process could have duplicates of the Request, i.e. Request 1 is still in pending status.  Request 2 has been submitted and needs Approval 1 and Approval 2.  Request 3 has been submitted and needs Approval 3.  I will build an ordered list with necessary duplicates to fill this.

I was trying to use nested StackLayouts to do this but it does not appear to like anything dynamic.  Display should be approximately like:

Status

Pending            Submitted              Approval 1          Approval 2           Approval 3

Request 1          Request 2              Request 2            Request 2            Request 3

Request 3

John
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 09 Aug 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?