Please find my below code showing the celledittemplate

<telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellEditTemplate>
    <DataTemplate>
        <Grid>
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
            <tbcontrols:SmartSearchRadAutoCompleteBox x:Name="JournalSuggestions" AutomationProperties.AutomationId="JournalSuggestions" 
                                        Style="{StaticResource SmartControlStyle}"  
                                        SelectionMode="Single" 
                                        KeyDown="JournalSuggestions_KeyDown"                                                                        
                                        PreviewGotKeyboardFocus="JournalSuggestions_PreviewGotKeyboardFocus"
                                        Populating="JournalSuggestions_Populating"
                                        Width="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType=telerik:GridViewDataColumn}, Path=ActualWidth}"
                                        BorderThickness="0" 
                                        BorderBrush="Transparent" 
                                        ClipToBounds="True" 
                                        AutoCompleteMode="Suggest"
                                        ItemsSource="{Binding Source={StaticResource SmartJournalAccounts}}"
                                        DisplayMemberPath="Code" 
                                        FilteringBehavior="{StaticResource LocalJournalFilter}"
                                        HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" 
                                        VerticalAlignment="Stretch"
                                        VerticalContentAlignment="Center"
                                        DropDownItemTemplate="{Binding Source={StaticResource CustomDropDownTemplate}}" 
                                        NoResultsContentTemplate="{StaticResource NoResultsContentTemplate}"
                                        DropDownWidth="Auto"  
                                        BoxesItemStyle="{StaticResource CustomRadAutoCompleteBoxesItemStyle}" 
                                        IsEnabled="True" 
                                        Margin="-17 0 0 0"                                                                        
                                        SearchText="{Binding DataContext.SmartControlSearchText, RelativeSource={RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type telerik:RadGridView}}, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged, Mode=OneWayToSource}"
                                        SelectedItem="{Binding Path=SmartJournalAccountItem, Mode=TwoWay}"
                                        TextSearchMode="Contains" TextBoxStyle="{StaticResource TrailBalanceAccountTextBoxStyle}" FontSize="12" >
                <i:Interaction.Triggers>
                    <i:EventTrigger EventName="SelectionChanged">
                        <cal:ActionMessage MethodName="AutoCompleteBoxSelectionChanged">
                            <cal:Parameter Value="{Binding SelectedItem, RelativeSource={RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type telerik:RadAutoCompleteBox}}}"></cal:Parameter>
                        </cal:ActionMessage>
                    </i:EventTrigger>
                </i:Interaction.Triggers>
                <i:Interaction.Behaviors>
                    <behaviours:RadAutoCompleteBoxBehavior/>
                </i:Interaction.Behaviors>
            </tbcontrols:SmartSearchRadAutoCompleteBox>
            <Button x:Name="SearchButton" Grid.Column="1"
DataContext="{Binding DataContext, RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType=controls:APTPanel}}"
                    Click="SearchButton_Click">                
                <Button.Visibility>
                        <con:ConverterBindableBinding Binding="{Binding IsSearchAccountVisible,UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" 
                                                      Converter="{StaticResource BooleanToVisibilityConverter}"
                                                      ConverterParameterBinding="{Binding IsSearchAccountVisible, RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type controls:APTPanel}}, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}">
                        </con:ConverterBindableBinding>
                    </Button.Visibility>
            </Button>
        </Grid>
    </DataTemplate>
</telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellEditTemplate>

If I click the "SearchButton" on first click the event does not fire, the click event fires if I click it second time.
If I remove the SmartSearchRadAutoCompleteBox  control & only keep the SearchButton then it works ok.

Can someone give me code snippet having multiple controls (one radautosearchbox & one button) in datatemplate of celledittemplate or help me understand what is causing issue in my  Click event

Regards,
Swapnil. 

swapnil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 19 Mar 2024
1 answer

I am adding tooltip to my datagrid headers this way:

<telerik:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding Number}" 
                                            Width="40" 
                                            TextAlignment="Right">
                    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
                        <TextBlock Text="#" 
                                   ToolTipService.ToolTip="Number of the match"/>
                    </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
                </telerik:GridViewDataColumn>

The problem is I also has this defined for my grid:

<telerik:RadGridView.SortDescriptors>
                <telerik:SortDescriptor Member="StartDate" SortDirection="Ascending"/>
                <telerik:SortDescriptor Member="StartTime" SortDirection="Ascending"/>
                <telerik:SortDescriptor Member="PitchName" SortDirection="Ascending"/>
            </telerik:RadGridView.SortDescriptors>

With indirect styling, the header now does not change the text color and thus fade away behind the selected color of the header... how can I style the column to avoid this effect?

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2023
1 answer

Hi, 

I am using a RadGridView to bind a DataTable. In that table I have dynamically generated columns. That's why I chose to set AutoGenerateColumns=true. 

I am now looking for a way to style the cells in depending on the properties of the object within the cell of the DataTable.

What I tried until now:

The first method seem the most promissing to me, so here is some code for that:

<UserControl.Resources>
        <Style x:Key="PilotStyle"
               TargetType="telerik:GridViewCell">
            <Setter Property="Background"
                    Value="Magenta" />
        </Style>
        <Style x:Key="ExpansionStyle"
               TargetType="telerik:GridViewCell">
            <Setter Property="Background"
                    Value="Aqua" />
        </Style>
        <valueConverters:RodTimeTypeConverter x:Key="converter" />
        <local:RodTableCellStyleSelector x:Key="selector"
                                         ConditionConverter="{StaticResource converter}">
            <local:RodTableCellStyleSelector.Rules>
                <local:ConditionalStyleRule Style="{StaticResource PilotStyle}">
                    <local:ConditionalStyleRule.Value>
                        <system:Boolean>True</system:Boolean>
                    </local:ConditionalStyleRule.Value>
                </local:ConditionalStyleRule>
                <local:ConditionalStyleRule Style="{StaticResource ExpansionStyle}">
                    <local:ConditionalStyleRule.Value>
                        <system:Boolean>False</system:Boolean>
                    </local:ConditionalStyleRule.Value>
                </local:ConditionalStyleRule>
            </local:RodTableCellStyleSelector.Rules>
        </local:RodTableCellStyleSelector>
    </UserControl.Resources>

<telerik:RadGridView  Grid.Row="1"
                                  CanUserSortColumns="False"
                                  CanUserSelectColumns="False"
                                  CanUserReorderColumns="False"
                                  CanUserDeleteRows="False"
                                  CanUserGroupColumns="False"
                                  CanUserSelect="False"
                                  IsFilteringAllowed="False"
                                  ShowColumnSortIndexes="False"
                                  ShowGroupPanel="False"
                                  RowHeight="45"
                                  AutoGeneratingColumn="GridViewDataControl_OnAutoGeneratingColumn"
                                  ItemsSource="{Binding RodTimesTable.DefaultView}">
                <telerik:RadGridView.Resources>
                    <Style TargetType="{x:Type TextBlock}">
                        <Setter Property="FontSize"
                                Value="20" />
                    </Style>

</telerik:RadGridView.Resources>
            </telerik:RadGridView>

public class RodTableCellStyleSelector : StyleSelector
    {
        public override Style SelectStyle(object item, DependencyObject container)
        {
            var conditionValue = this.ConditionConverter.Convert(item, null, null, null);
            foreach (var rule in this.Rules.Where(rule => Equals(rule.Value, conditionValue)))
            {
                return rule.Style;
            }

return base.SelectStyle(item, container);
        }

List<ConditionalStyleRule> rules;
        public List<ConditionalStyleRule> Rules
        {
            get
            {
                return this.rules ??= new List<ConditionalStyleRule>();
            }
        }

public IValueConverter ConditionConverter { get; set; }
    }
    public class ConditionalStyleRule
    {
        public object Value { get; set; }

public Style Style { get; set; }
    }

private void GridViewDataControl_OnAutoGeneratingColumn(object sender, GridViewAutoGeneratingColumnEventArgs e)
        {
            var grid = (RadGridView)sender;
            var dataGrid = (grid.ItemsSource as DataView)?.Table;
            e.Column.Header = dataGrid?.Columns[e.Column.Header.ToString()].Caption;
            if (e.Column.Header != null && (e.Column.Header.ToString().StartsWith("Pilot") || e.Column.Header.ToString().StartsWith("Expansion")) )
            {
                e.Column.CellStyleSelector = (StyleSelector)this.FindResource("selector");
            }
        }

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2023
1 answer

I have been fighting this for hours and have tried a number of things to no avail. The selector is hit, returns the correct values, but grid is showing no change. I have distilled the issue down to a simple project and removed anything that might be interfering. I am attaching the whole solution here (.NET 6).

I have to be doing something wrong but very simple. Any help is appreciated.

Alan

Alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 18 Mar 2023
1 answer

hi Team,

I need to add a radpath button to the RadGridView's searchpanel .

RadGridView  doesnt has a particular style  property  for searchpanel, like it has for groups (i.e. GroupPaneItemStyle).

So I extracted the style, and to the control template added the radpath button.

But then this style is used globally in my application.  So this  button comes at  all  the places where the  RadGridView is used.

Now  I want to  add a attachproperty to the   radGridViewSearchPanel ,  which  can  be accessed from my different views and I should be able to control the  visibility  of my radpathbutton.

So I want something like this -

<telerik:RadGridView
    Name="DeviceConnectionsGridView"
    ShowSearchPanel="True" 
    SearchPanelCloseButtonVisibility="Hidden"
My_AttachedProperty_For_SearchPanelsRadPathButtonVisbility =  "Visible"
/>

Here's what I performed -

I added an attached,  to  the GridViewSearchPanel class, but this property is only accessible where the GridViewSearchPanel is used.

In my case  ggridViewsearchpanel is  not  used directly but  coming from the  RadGridView, so this attach  property  is  not coming for R
adGridView.

So  plz  tell  me, how  can we  achieve  this ?

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2022
0 answers

I have a RadGridView in my application and did not explicitly set the style for it. It works well in normal contrast mode but when turn on the Aquatic high contrast mode in Windows 11, the contrast between the text and background on the header becomes minimal like  below.

I tried changing the style like below but the text will stay at the defined color regardless of the contrast mode.

<Style TargetType="telerik:GridViewHeaderCell" BasedOn="{StaticResource GridViewHeaderCellStyle}">
                <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="Red"/>
                <Setter Property="HorizontalContentAlignment" Value="Center"/>
 </Style>

boon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 06 May 2022
0 answers

The scroll bars are placed in the tables

PROBLEM

When you have a WPF RadGridView based on Table of many columns, consequently the Horizontal Scrollbar appear in Last row's as shown below. As the user scrolls to the bottom, it is look like the last row is not fully visible, its content has been cut.

Note : Theme Setting Mechanisms

QUESTION : How can show Horizontal scrollbar correctly like : 

CAUSE & SOLUTION plz?

Asem
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 27 Apr 2022
1 answer

Hello, I'm trying to set rounded corners for my RadGridView but can't figure out how to do it, I tried putting it in a border with CornerRadius but it did nothing

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2021
1 answer

Hello, I can't find how to remove the border around the rows in my radgridview as shown in the screen shot

The first row is bordered in gray and the row which is moused over is bordered in orange

Here's the code for the radgridview with a column and the code for my row style :

<Grid Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="1" Background="White" >
                <!-- Calibrators TAB -->
                <Grid x:Name="TabCalibrators" Visibility="Visible">
                    <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        <RowDefinition Height="775px"></RowDefinition>
                    </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                    <!--<Rectangle Width="500px" Height="2" Fill="White" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top"/>-->
                    <Border x:Name="BDRoundedCalibrators" Background="{StaticResource Zentech_DarkGray}" BorderThickness="0" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" CornerRadius="0,0,12,0"/>
                    <Line X1="0" Y1="0" Stroke="White" StrokeThickness="2" X2="1735" Y2="0" Grid.Row="0"/>
                    <telerik:RadGridView x:Name="GridCalibrators"
                            BorderThickness="0"
                            AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                            IsReadOnly="True" 
                            CanUserSelect="False"
                            GridLinesVisibility="None" 
                            Background="White"  
                            ShowGroupPanel="False"        
                            CanUserResizeColumns="False" 
                            CanUserResizeRows="False"  
                            RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" 
                            CanUserFreezeColumns="False" 
                            ShowSearchPanel="False"
                            MergedCellsDirection="Vertical"
                            GroupRenderMode="Flat"
                            CanUserSearch="False"
                            CanUserSortGroups="False"
                            ReorderColumnsMode="None"
                            IsManipulationEnabled="False"
                            HeaderRowStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewColumnHeaderStyle}"
                            RowStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewRow_Standard}"
                            Grid.Row="0"
                            >
                        <!--RowStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewRow_Standard}"-->
                        <telerik:RadGridView.OpacityMask>
                            <VisualBrush Visual="{Binding ElementName=BDRoundedCalibrators}"/>
                        </telerik:RadGridView.OpacityMask>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightBrushKey}" Color="#FFFFFF"/>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightTextBrushKey}" Color="#5D6467"/>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.InactiveSelectionHighlightBrushKey}" Color="#FFFFFF"/>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.InactiveSelectionHighlightTextBrushKey}" Color="#5D6467"/>
                        <telerik:RadGridView.Columns>

<!-- Status -->
                            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Status" Width="175" 
                                                        HeaderCellStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewHeaderCellStyle}" 
                                                        DataMemberBinding="{Binding WellStatus}"
                                                        IsCellMergingEnabled="False"
                                                        HeaderTextAlignment="Center"
                                                        CellStyle="{StaticResource ViewCellStyle}">
                                <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>
                                    <DataTemplate>
                                        <StackPanel Grid.Column="0" Orientation="Horizontal" VerticalAlignment="Center" >
                                            <Image x:Name="IconStatus" Height="37" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="10,0,0,0">
                                                <Image.Style>
                                                    <Style TargetType="{x:Type Image}">
                                                        <Style.Triggers>
                                                            <DataTrigger Value="Completed" Binding="{Binding WellStatus}">
                                                                <Setter Property="Source" Value="{StaticResource AssayApproval_IconCompleted}"/>
                                                            </DataTrigger>
                                                            <DataTrigger Value="Processing" Binding="{Binding WellStatus}">
                                                                <Setter Property="Source" Value="{StaticResource AssayApproval_IconProcessing}"/>
                                                            </DataTrigger>
                                                            <DataTrigger Value="Aborted" Binding="{Binding WellStatus}">
                                                                <Setter Property="Source" Value="{StaticResource AssayApproval_IconAborted}"/>
                                                            </DataTrigger>
                                                        </Style.Triggers>
                                                    </Style>
                                                </Image.Style>
                                            </Image>
                                            <TextBlock Grid.Column="1" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="10,0,0,0" Text="{Binding WellStatus}"/>
                                        </StackPanel>
                                    </DataTemplate>
                                </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>

<telerik:GridViewPinRowColumn MinWidth="0" Width="1" HeaderCellStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewColumnSeparatorSmallStyle}" />

<!--PlateSerialNumber-->
                            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn  Header="Plate serial number" Width="180" 
                                                         DataMemberBinding="{Binding PlateBarcode}"
                                                         TextAlignment="Center"/>

<Style x:Key="RadGridViewRow_Standard" TargetType="{x:Type telerik:GridViewRow}" >
        <Setter Property="Background" Value="White"/>
        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{StaticResource Zentech_DarkGray}"/>
        <Setter Property="TextElement.FontFamily" Value="{StaticResource PrimaryFont}"/>
        <Setter Property="TextElement.FontSize" Value="16pt"/>
        <Setter Property="Height" Value="65"/>
        <Setter Property="VerticalAlignment" Value="Stretch"/>
        <Setter Property="MouseOverBackground" Value="Transparent"/>
        <Setter Property="SelectedBackground" Value="Transparent"/>
        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="{StaticResource Zentech_DarkGray}"/>
        <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="1"/>
        <Setter Property="IsSelected" Value="False"/>
        <Setter Property="IsManipulationEnabled" Value="False"/>
    </Style>

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2021
1 answer

Hello, I can't find how to remove the border around the header cells in my radgridview as shown in the screen shot

Here's the code for the radgridview with a column and the code for my styles :

<Grid Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="1" Background="White" >
                <!-- Calibrators TAB -->
                <Grid x:Name="TabCalibrators" Visibility="Visible">
                    <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        <RowDefinition Height="775px"></RowDefinition>
                    </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                    <!--<Rectangle Width="500px" Height="2" Fill="White" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top"/>-->
                    <Border x:Name="BDRoundedCalibrators" Background="{StaticResource Zentech_DarkGray}" BorderThickness="0" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" CornerRadius="0,0,12,0"/>
                    <Line X1="0" Y1="0" Stroke="White" StrokeThickness="2" X2="1735" Y2="0" Grid.Row="0"/>
                    <telerik:RadGridView x:Name="GridCalibrators"
                            BorderThickness="0"
                            AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                            IsReadOnly="True" 
                            CanUserSelect="False"
                            GridLinesVisibility="None" 
                            Background="White"  
                            ShowGroupPanel="False"        
                            CanUserResizeColumns="False" 
                            CanUserResizeRows="False"  
                            RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" 
                            CanUserFreezeColumns="False" 
                            ShowSearchPanel="False"
                            MergedCellsDirection="Vertical"
                            GroupRenderMode="Flat"
                            CanUserSearch="False"
                            CanUserSortGroups="False"
                            ReorderColumnsMode="None"                                         
                            HeaderRowStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewColumnHeaderStyle}"
                            RowStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewRow_Standard}"
                            Grid.Row="0"
                            >
                        <!--RowStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewRow_Standard}"-->
                        <telerik:RadGridView.OpacityMask>
                            <VisualBrush Visual="{Binding ElementName=BDRoundedCalibrators}"/>
                        </telerik:RadGridView.OpacityMask>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightBrushKey}" Color="#FFFFFF"/>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightTextBrushKey}" Color="#5D6467"/>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.InactiveSelectionHighlightBrushKey}" Color="#FFFFFF"/>
                            <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.InactiveSelectionHighlightTextBrushKey}" Color="#5D6467"/>
                        <telerik:RadGridView.Columns>

<!-- Status -->
                            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Status" Width="175" 
                                                        DataMemberBinding="{Binding WellStatus}"
                                                        HeaderTextAlignment="Center">
                                <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>
                                    <DataTemplate>
                                        <StackPanel Grid.Column="0" Orientation="Horizontal" VerticalAlignment="Center" >
                                            <Image x:Name="IconStatus" Height="37" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="10,0,0,0">
                                                <Image.Style>
                                                    <Style TargetType="{x:Type Image}">
                                                        <Style.Triggers>
                                                            <DataTrigger Value="Completed" Binding="{Binding WellStatus}">
                                                                <Setter Property="Source" Value="{StaticResource AssayApproval_IconCompleted}"/>
                                                            </DataTrigger>
                                                            <DataTrigger Value="Processing" Binding="{Binding WellStatus}">
                                                                <Setter Property="Source" Value="{StaticResource AssayApproval_IconProcessing}"/>
                                                            </DataTrigger>
                                                            <DataTrigger Value="Aborted" Binding="{Binding WellStatus}">
                                                                <Setter Property="Source" Value="{StaticResource AssayApproval_IconAborted}"/>
                                                            </DataTrigger>
                                                        </Style.Triggers>
                                                    </Style>
                                                </Image.Style>
                                            </Image>
                                            <TextBlock Grid.Column="1" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="10,0,0,0" Text="{Binding WellStatus}"/>
                                        </StackPanel>
                                    </DataTemplate>
                                </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>

<telerik:GridViewPinRowColumn MinWidth="0" Width="1" HeaderCellStyle="{StaticResource RadGridViewColumnSeparatorSmallStyle}" />

<!--PlateSerialNumber-->
                            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn  Header="Plate serial number" Width="180" 
                                                         DataMemberBinding="{Binding PlateBarcode}"
                                                         TextAlignment="Center"/>

<Style  x:Key="RadGridViewHeaderCellStyle" TargetType="{x:Type telerik:GridViewHeaderCell}">
        <Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" />
        <!--<Setter Property="HorizontalAlignment" Value="Left"></Setter>-->
        <Setter Property="VerticalAlignment" Value="Center"></Setter>
        <Setter Property="VerticalContentAlignment" Value="Center"></Setter>
        <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="0"/>
        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="Transparent"/>
        <Setter Property="IsHitTestVisible" Value="False"/>
    </Style>

<Style x:Key="RadGridViewColumnHeaderStyle" TargetType="{x:Type telerik:GridViewHeaderRow}">
        <Setter Property="Background" Value="{StaticResource Zentech_DarkGray}"/>
        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="White"/>
        <Setter Property="TextElement.FontFamily" Value="{StaticResource PrimaryFont}"/>
        <Setter Property="TextElement.FontSize" Value="16pt"/>
        <Setter Property="HorizontalAlignment" Value="Left"/>
        <Setter Property="Height" Value="55"/>
        <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="0 0 0 0"/>
        <Setter Property="Padding" Value="0"/>
    </Style>

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron