Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
Hello,

I'm trying to replicate two old (and glorious) Janus controls.
They are the ExplorerBar and the ButtonBar (I am attaching two images taken from an Office Blue theme).
They are not technically difficult but it is tedious to properly maintain each theme.

The former can be treated as a panel of Expanders, background and margins of this panel should depend on the theme. Something similar can be achieved from RadDocking (but the panels should be collapsible)

The second is trivial yet I can't find any container that automatically applies the selected theme, if not a vertical radToolbar but it doesn't seem like an optimal solution to me...

Ideas? Tips?
Thank you.
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2023
1 answer

I think to create a contact form created from five different HTML webpages:

Four HTML webpages would prompt the user for various kinds of data and the fifth webpage would include a submit button and a success message in case a submit process went well form JavaScript’s side at least — not involving possible problems in the backend (PHP) routing.

My problem is that I don’t know almost anything about Ajax:
Ajax CRUD operation codes always seemed to me very long and complicated; perhaps since EcmaScript 2021 Ajax CRUD operations could be much simpler.

I seek some guidance about how to generally do this, how to save data prompted from the user in each of the four HTML documents) and so forth.

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jul 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron