Telerik Forums
Telerik Control Panel Forum
8 answers

After downloading and trying to install Telerik Control Panel Setup 2016_4_1208_2 I get the following error after I enter my login credentials:

"Unexpected Error has occurred" 

"application needs to close"

This is on Windows 10 64bit 1607.

No error events (or any events related to Telerik) are listed in the OS Event Log.

Suggestions?

Rob.

Nikola
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jan 2017
2 answers
3.1K+ views
How do I download the telerik control panel
Pat
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Nov 2016
11 answers

Hi Team,

In one of the web pages in our application, we have 2 fixed columns and 136 scrolling columns. But the horizontal scroll is not working in IE11, whereas it is working fine in Chrome and IE10. We are using Telerik Version: 2012.3.1205.35. Can you please help us in solving this? The issue started to occur since May 26, 2016.

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2016
6 answers

Today I ran the Telerik CP and it told me it was old and get a new one "here".

So, I d/led TelerikControlPanelSetup_2016_3_0616_1.exe and ran it. The CP popped up and logged in.

I then reran from Startup and got the "to old" dialog again. 

So, I did an uninstall and ran the Setup file again. The CP ran. Great.

However, there is now no Startup shortcut. (although I can run it by clicking on the setup exe again, blah)

Dyanko
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2016
3 answers

I had VS2015 Enterprise open whilst I updated the installer.  The setup warned me - however all 3 buttons Retry, Ignore, Cancel are greyed out.  I closed VS2015 (had to kill devenv.exe) and buttons still greyed out.  The window is unresponsive - cant close it.  See attached.

Killed it off and it worked.  Might be some bug here!

Momchil
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jul 2016
1 answer

Team,

When we are trying to select data from Kendo DropDown List  in our wep application in mvc platform. It automatically pop ups keypad and clashes with 
Dropdown items and then closes the dropdown. 
So we are not able to item from kendo dropDown.

Shakti

Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Apr 2016
1 answer
Submit button stops working after partial post-back in IE11 when used with UpdatePanel(.Net). It's clickable, but it doesn't work.If clicked somewhere on page it starts to work normally.I have few pages in my project with this type of UpdatePanel's, all those pages were not working in IE11.
In UpdatePanel ContentTemplate is used for each drop down. Buttons used were asp:linkbuttons and normal anchor buttons.
Tried with so many options like keeping meta tag in master page and wrote some javscript to trigger after the selected index changed, but no use... :(
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Apr 2016
1 answer

When I logged into Telerik Control Panel this morning, it indicated that I had an older version and would need a new one. When I click the link to load the new version, I get a screen with Your Account and Products, etc. on the header, but in the middle of the screen alls it does it run through a loading graphic.  Nothing ever comes up. 

Is there a direct download link for the new version or do you know why this is happening?  I experience the same results from IE, Chrome and FireFox.

Thanks

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2016
1 answer

I have been using the Telerik Control Panel for several years now.  This morning when I launched the program it stated that my "install" was too old and that I would need to visit my account page and download a fresh copy.

While I can easily do this, I am confused on one basic point. Does the program actually install?  After running the program the contents of the "Control Panel" folder in the Telerik x86 folder is empty.  It does seem to function.

Each time I run the program it seems to uncompress, run, then remove itself from memory leaving the initial downloaded file ready to be clicked upon again.

Am I missing something or is this expected behavior?  I no longer see the program in the add/remove program list.

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Apr 2016
1 answer

Earlier I was using the telerik.web.ui.dll with version 2009.2.826.35,after that i upgraded my dll with version 2013.1.403.40.The issue i am facing is with Telerik RadDatePicker. In the previous version i select the date from the calender and that comes under the "SelectedDate" property.After this i was doing _dopostback event in the .net and after postback i was getting the same value in the "SelectedDate" property.

But with the Version 2013.1.403.40,after "_dopostback" event the "SelectedDate" is coming as null and the entered Date is coming under the property "InvalidTextBoxValue".

My code is like :

The Calender Control :

<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="cldDueDate" DateInput-TabIndex="6" DateInput-DateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy" 
DateInput-EmptyMessage="MM/DD/YYYY" CssClass="RegularText" Width="110px" runat="server">
</telerik:RadDatePicker>

function ValidateReleaseTransaction(vDate) {
     if (confirm(' Please check the date ' + vDate + ' Do You Want to Proceed?'))
        __doPostBack('lnkReleaseTransaction', '');
}

protected void lnkReleaseTransaction_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        try
        {
           string DUEDATE = cldDueDate.SelectedDate == null ? cldDueDate.DateInput.Text.Trim() :               Convert.ToDateTime(cldDueDate.SelectedDate).ToString("MM/dd/yyyy");
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        { JSMessage(ex.Message); }
    }

I am using the UpdatePanel

that after the _dopostback event of .net the selectedValue of RadDatePicker

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron