Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

[ENGLISH]

Greetings, I'm a newbie, I'm testing telerik while learning c# with visual studio and WinForms. The issue is that I have made a report that is later displayed in a reportviewer, the problem is that clicking on the print icon of the reportviewer adds a blank space to the right side of the sheet to be printed, it is worth mentioning that the sheet is set to A4 (margins 0.5mm, + width 20cm = 21cm =>A4).

Image 01 - The report design is seen,
Screenshot 02 - The reportviewer added in the windowsform is seen,
Image 03 - It is seen when the report is loaded, so far so good.
Image 04 - It is seen when I click on the print or preview icon (any of the two) and the blank space on the sheet is displayed. Even when printing a physical document, the additional space is shown.
Image 05 - This image shows the code that I use to pass data to the reportviewer and the table.

By code I have not added any configuration, only the filling of data to the table.

What am I doing wrong, do I need to configure any additional parameters? Please help.

[ESPAÑOL]

Saludos, soy novato, estoy probando telerik mientras aprendo c# con visual studio y WinForms. El asunto es que tengo realizado un informe que posteriormente se muestra en un reportviewer, el problema es que al hacer clic en el icono de imprimir del reportviewer se agrega un espacio en blanco al lado derecho de la hoja a imprimir, cabe mencionar que la hoja está configurada en A4 (margins 0.5mm, + width 20cm = 21cm =>A4).

Imagen 01 - Se ve el diseño de reporte, 
Imagen 02 - Se ve el reportviewer agregado en el windowsform,  
Imagen 03 - Se ve cuando se carga el reporte, hasta ahí todo bien. 
Imagen 04 - Se ve cuando doy clic en el icono de imprimir o previsualizar (cualquiera de los dos) y se muestra el espacio en blanco en la hoja. Inclusive al imprimir un documento físico se muestra el espacio adicional.
Imagen 05 - En esta imagen se ve el codigo que utlizo para pasar datos al reportviewer y a la tabla.

Por código no tengo agregado ninguna configuración, solamente el llenado de datos a la tabla.

¿Qué estaré haciendo mal, necesito configurar algún parámetro adicional? Ayuda por favor.
Momchil
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jun 2023
0 answers
3.1K+ views

Hi,

We just installed Visual Studio 2022 and none of our Telerik Reports load in the designer (just a blank screen).  We are using R3 2016 SP1 (10.2.16.1025).   This is a legacy winforms app using .net framework 4.5.2.  Am I missing something or is 2016 not supported in 2022?  If it is not supported, can you tell me what the earliest version of Telerik Reporting is supported in Visual Studio 2022?  I would like to minimize the conversion process.

Thank you,

David Adams

0 answers

Getting an error, while using method. What can be the reason ? 

Version using:  "Assembly RadGridReportingLite, Version=1.10.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"

Dim report As New RadGridReport("")

report.ReportFormShow(Me, Me.rgvPrint)

Error Details

System.MissingMethodException
  HResult=0x80131513
  Message=Method not found: 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.MasterGridViewTemplate Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView.get_MasterGridViewTemplate()'.
  Source=RadGridReportingLite
  StackTrace:
   at RadGridReportingLite.RadGridReport.GetRowHeight(RadGridView grid)
   at RadGridReportingLite.RadGridReport.GetGridDimensions(RadGridView grid)
   at RadGridReportingLite.RadGridReport.ReportFormShow(IWin32Window owner, RadGridView radGridView)
   at AdecBkOfficeAdmin.frmReportft.PrintMethodNew()
0 answers

Hi Team ,

After updating version of Telerik assemblies, Itemdatabound event[I have attached one screenshot for reference (its written in .vb file)]  is getting called while creating report as well while printing report. but I don't want it to get called while I am printing report. Is there any way that I can set autopostback(in telerik report) to false in telerik report ? Or any other solution will be appreciated to call Itemdatabound event only while creating report and not while printing.

Anyone can help me ? 

Kind regards, 

Payal

1 answer

Hi team,

I want to exclude export options (Exel ,RTF, TIFF, Web arhive) from Report designer's telerik ribbon . I can do this from web.config file but its getting excluded from other pages as well, I just wanted to exclude these options from single  page report not from all pages of my project.

Anyone can help me asap?

Kind regards,

Payal

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?