Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

I have a few reports I've created that are now crashing when opened. These reports are currently still working in the company's ERP software (Seraex OrderStream) but when trying to create edits, the telerik file crashes telerik completely. 

There isn't anything unique about the reports I can think of that could make them crash with this error. It seems like I have other reports that work fine with the same queries and images.  I'm not sure how I could get into these reports and fix whatever is causing the issue

I'm using telerik reporting version 11.1.17.503 and I'll attach a file that is currently not working (note I've created an almost identical report with the same query and have no issues with it). I'll also attach a screenshot of the error and the stack trace. They only appear on the screen for a second before the software crashes. 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2022
0 answers

Getting an error, while using method. What can be the reason ? 

Version using:  "Assembly RadGridReportingLite, Version=1.10.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"

Dim report As New RadGridReport("")

report.ReportFormShow(Me, Me.rgvPrint)

Error Details

System.MissingMethodException
  HResult=0x80131513
  Message=Method not found: 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.MasterGridViewTemplate Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView.get_MasterGridViewTemplate()'.
  Source=RadGridReportingLite
  StackTrace:
   at RadGridReportingLite.RadGridReport.GetRowHeight(RadGridView grid)
   at RadGridReportingLite.RadGridReport.GetGridDimensions(RadGridView grid)
   at RadGridReportingLite.RadGridReport.ReportFormShow(IWin32Window owner, RadGridView radGridView)
   at AdecBkOfficeAdmin.frmReportft.PrintMethodNew()
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?