Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers

Hello I'm having issues when report is being generated thru report viewer its creating empty spaces.

Preview Looks good.

Report viewer.

Appreciate any help thanks.

1 answer

We are trying to create a single report page that can handle a number of reports as opposed to 100's of pages to accomodate 100's of reports. We are doing this by dynamically setting the report. We can successfully do that and any parameter values. But we cannot successfully dynamically define the paramters.

I'm going off of this documentation page (the code below is directly from that): https://docs.telerik.com/reporting/html5-report-viewer-howto-use-it-with-reportserver

We are able to dynamically select the report and dynamically set the parameter value. However, we are unable to set the parameter itself dynamically. In the example below the parameter is ReportYear

$("#reportViewer1")
  .telerik_ReportViewer({
    reportServer: {url: "http://yourReportServerUrl:port", username: null, password: null},
      reportSource: {
        report: "Samples/Dashboard" //WE CAN MAKE THE REPORT DYNAMIC TOO
        parameters: {
          ReportYear: 2004 //WE CAN MAKE 2004 A VARIABLE BUT ReportYear has to be hard coded in
        }
      }
  });

0 answers
I am using Telerik Report Viewer and I am also using i18n for my localization. But as soon as I meet my report viewer, I am losing my reference to my i18n functions.  So, I am getting the following error on any pages that are using i18n functions. The console error is: Uncaught TypeError: $(...).i18n is not a function
RPS Canada
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 10 May 2022
0 answers

Hi Team ,

After updating version of Telerik assemblies, Itemdatabound event[I have attached one screenshot for reference (its written in .vb file)]  is getting called while creating report as well while printing report. but I don't want it to get called while I am printing report. Is there any way that I can set autopostback(in telerik report) to false in telerik report ? Or any other solution will be appreciated to call Itemdatabound event only while creating report and not while printing.

Anyone can help me ? 

Kind regards, 

Payal

1 answer

Hi team,

I want to exclude export options (Exel ,RTF, TIFF, Web arhive) from Report designer's telerik ribbon . I can do this from web.config file but its getting excluded from other pages as well, I just wanted to exclude these options from single  page report not from all pages of my project.

Anyone can help me asap?

Kind regards,

Payal

Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?