Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer

Good Afternoon Telerik,

Currently, I have 1 report where I am searching for all the machines in the database using a parameter querying Machine OS(with values in it like Android, IPhone, Windows 10, Windows 8, etc..). It is located in a table called Assets. Here is a sample query of what I am querying. When I run the table with the only sql datasource it returns my selection on the preview data. However, when I run it on the Telerik server the parameter field on the right hand side is completely blank with no values.

SELECT

at.machine name, at.machineos

FROM assets at

WHERE at.machineos IN (:MachineOS)

However, when I add a new SQLDataSource with the same information above and attach the datasource under the parameter to that. It displays the values and correctly queries the data. How can I get it to retrieve the values of the first datasource without making another datasource with the same exact query?

(I should also mention, the database is running on a oracle server)

0 answers

How do I create a dropdown with the options of: greater than >, less than <, or equal to =, then have a textbox for the value?

See attached image for something similar I am looking for. I'm trying to make a report where the user can enter a number, then select one of the options I just described. I've been stuck on this for a week!!!

I've read so many articles, and watched 7-8 year outdated youtube videos. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Chris

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?