Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers

I use Telerik Reporting Rest Service from Telerik template. I have created a Postgresql source in Report Disigner but I couldnt to connection in TelerikReportRestService.

Im using trial version.

0 answers

Dear community,

I have a license for Telerik_Reporting_R2_2020_SP2_14_1_20_814_DEV, I didn't use reports for long time but I have an application that requires it. I use Visual Studio Community 2022 Version 17.8.6 and tried to re-install report but I still cant find a way to include a trdp file created with Report Designer R2 2020 in my newly created ASP.NET MVC app. I had a look on the internet but still facing this problem.

Is there someone who can guide me to solve this issue.

in advance, many thanks
Ray

Raymond
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 asked on 06 Feb 2024
0 answers

Hello I'm having issues when report is being generated thru report viewer its creating empty spaces.

Preview Looks good.

Report viewer.

Appreciate any help thanks.

0 answers

Hi,
for more than one year my VS2019 sometimes, but repeatedly, crashed. Today I had enough and peeked into it. Surprisingly, at least my recent crashes are caused by Telerik Nuget package:

Aplikace: devenv.exe
Verze Framework: v4.0.30319
Popis: Proces byl ukončen z důvodu neošetřené výjimky.
Informace o výjimce: System.ArgumentNullException
   na System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>, System.Func`2<System.__Canon,Boolean>)
   na Telerik.VSX.NuGet.NuGetPackageService+<GetInstalledPackageAsync>d__16.MoveNext()
   na System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   na System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   na Telerik.VSX.ProjectWrappers.NugetPackageBasedProjectWrap+<GetMainPackageAsync>d__19.MoveNext()
   na System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   na System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   na Telerik.VSX.ProjectListing.NugetPackageProjectSearcherBase+<FilterTelerikProjectsAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
   na Telerik.VSX.ProjectListing.NugetPackageProjectSearcherBase+<GetTelerikEnabledProjectsAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
   na Telerik.VSX.Tracking.NuGetPackageBasedProductUsedTracker+<TrackAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
   na Telerik.VSX.Tracking.NuGetPackageBasedProductUsedTracker+<Session_TimeFrameElapsedAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
   na System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(System.Object)
   na System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
   na System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   na System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   na System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   na System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   na System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

VS version: 16.11.33920.266

Telerik packages: Progress Telerik UI for WPF 2023.2.714.61, Telerik Reporting Tools 3.44.11.0

Keeps crashing at idle time mostly. It had never crashed during my work, only during idle times of VS.

Matt
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 04 Aug 2023
0 answers

Hello,

I am getting the following error when trying to print a report from my website:

But when in my local machine, it displays correctly. The database is the same, no changes between then.

Regards,

Alexandre

Alexandre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 asked on 04 Jul 2023
0 answers

Hi, supports.

I try to run rest api report server on mac OS which  used in windows10.

But I got a error message

Error Message : 

Unable to get report parameters. An error has occurred. Type: Telerik.Reporting.ReportSerialization.Current.ReportSerializable`1[Telerik.Reporting.Report]

Device:  mac OS m1

[Step]

1. Check result of api/reports/forms:

result:

[{"name":"PDF","localizedName":"Acrobat (PDF) file"},{"name":"CSV","localizedName":"CSV (comma delimited)"},{"name":"XLSX","localizedName":"Excel Worksheet"},{"name":"PPTX","localizedName":"PowerPoint Presentation"},{"name":"RTF","localizedName":"Rich Text Format"},{"name":"IMAGE","localizedName":"TIFF file"},{"name":"DOCX","localizedName":"Word Document"}]

2. Installed the libgdiplus library. 

brew install mono-libgdiplus

result: mono-libgdiplus 6.1_1 is already installed and up-to-date.

When I got a message for this, I thought project occurs error. But it runs well which on windows10.

I think, I missing setup for report server on mac OS.

So, I want how I set the project to run successfully.

And, If you have sample project about rest report server which runs on macOS m1, may I get that to refer? 

Due to this one thing, the entire project is being delayed. Please help me.

WoorimartDEV
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 08 Aug 2022
0 answers

Hello.
Windows uses it as a Report RestApiServer
I changed my work environment to MacOS.
So when I tried to use it, I got the following message.

Unable to get report parameters. An error has occurred. Type: Telerik.Reporting.ReportSerialization.Current.ReportSerializable`1[Telerik.Reporting.Report]

As a result of testing with api/reports/forms,
The output is as follows:

[{"name":"PDF","localizedName":"Acrobat (PDF) file"},{"name":"CSV","localizedName":"CSV (comma delimited)"},{"name":"XLSX","localizedName":"Excel Worksheet"},{"name":"PPTX","localizedName":"PowerPoint Presentation"},{"name":"RTF","localizedName":"Rich Text Format"},{"name":"IMAGE","localizedName":"TIFF file"},{"name":"DOCX","localizedName":"Word Document"}]

https://docs.telerik.com/reporting/getting-started/installation/dot-net-core-support

Referring to the Deployment on macOS part of the above site, I installed it, but there was a problem during the installation process, or the part that worked in Windows is not currently working. I want you to tell me the solution.

WoorimartDEV
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 04 Aug 2022
0 answers

Hello,

I have a report bound to a remote SQL Server, and when I try to run it from my developer machine I always get the same error:

I have tried to increase the timeout limit in the database connection but it made no difference.

Also, I am not being able to change connection strings from developer to production at runtime, wich could avoid this situation.

How should I proceed?

Alexandre

Alexandre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 asked on 25 May 2022
0 answers
I am using Telerik Report Viewer and I am also using i18n for my localization. But as soon as I meet my report viewer, I am losing my reference to my i18n functions.  So, I am getting the following error on any pages that are using i18n functions. The console error is: Uncaught TypeError: $(...).i18n is not a function
RPS Canada
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 10 May 2022
0 answers

After upgrading the Telerik Report to version 1021, the report viewer is unable load properly.

In the console, I'm getting an error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) ... http://localhost:8080/api/reportservice/resources/js/telerikReportViewer-14.2.20.1021.min.js

Is this because of the Telerik Reporting REST API not properly hosted?

How should I fix this issue?

Thanks!

Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?