Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers

Hi, 

Currently working with Telerik reporting . how to Bind the MongoDB database collection to the Telerik Reporting ?

Thanks,
vrushali

vrushali
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 01 Jun 2022
0 answers

Hi Team ,

After updating version of Telerik assemblies, Itemdatabound event[I have attached one screenshot for reference (its written in .vb file)]  is getting called while creating report as well while printing report. but I don't want it to get called while I am printing report. Is there any way that I can set autopostback(in telerik report) to false in telerik report ? Or any other solution will be appreciated to call Itemdatabound event only while creating report and not while printing.

Anyone can help me ? 

Kind regards, 

Payal

0 answers

I'm using a HTML5 Web Forms Report Viewer

Here is my code:

var reportPackager = new ReportPackager();

var reportInstance = new Report();

using (var sourceStream = System.IO.File.OpenRead("PathToTRDPFile"))

{

reportInstance = (Report)reportPackager.UnpackageDocument(sourceStream);

}

var table3 = reportInstance.Items.Find("table3", true)[0] as Telerik.Reporting.Table;

table3.DataSource = CreateDataTable(); //A function that returns a datatable

var instanceReportSource = new InstanceReportSource { ReportDocument = reportInstance };

this.reportViewer1.ReportSource = instanceReportSource;

The error that I got: 

Error CS0029 Cannot implicitly convert type 'Telerik.Reporting.InstanceReportSource' to 'Telerik.ReportViewer.Html5.WebForms.ReportSource'

Any idea on how to resolve this?

0 answers

Hey all, I built my SQL query elsewhere and want to pass parameters to it with @param style. I inserted it in "Select Statement" window and created parameters in reporting with values, yet it doesnt map. If I do it with built-in query builder, it maps and works, simply because in next page it allows you to put the parameter location like @param will be equal to '= Parameters.slevel.Value'

But I can't use built-in query builder in this project, how can I make this work?

Thanks!

0 answers
1.2K+ views

Hi all, I can preview my report in Telerik Report Designer tool, but when I integrate and run the MVC project in Visual Studio, it says "no page to display"... There are no error messages.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

anon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 16 Jul 2021
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?