Telerik Forums
Report Server Forum
1 answer

Good Afternoon Telerik Forums,

I created several reports in Report Designer and uploaded them to our Telerik Report Server. I had the reports send every month on the first the entire previous month. How can I have the subject say Report for {Prior Month} and {Current year} and update every month when it sends out the scheduled email?

Is it even possible to get the prior month and current year in the subject every time the scheduler sends out the email?

Thank you!

1 answer

Hi,

We are experiencing problems with a Report Server installation seemingly because of a date/time formatting issue.

This issue is manifesting in two ways:

1. Scheduled reports are not generated and sent out
  2. Upon accessing Configuration the ReadQueuedTasks keeps producing an "Internal Server" message box to the extent that the browser needs to be closed.

Going to the ReadQueuedTasks endpoint produces the error as per attachment

Format in Report Server is M/dd/yyyy

OS format:

• Short date format was changed from yyyy/MM/dd to match the Report Server format as indicated above.
  • Long date format is yyyy/MM/dd

My guess is that this is a date stored in the configuration of the scheduled reports that needs to be changed or updated manually. Unfortunately I do not know where this can be done.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Johann

n/a
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 29 Aug 2022
1 answer
Is there any setting in Report Server to automatically refresh the data in a report table or chart?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Aug 2021
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?