Telerik Forums
Report Server Forum
0 answers
Hello, I have 2 pages detailsection and groupfootersection, I have a chart on groupfootersection and I want it to display on the detailsection.  I have the idea that I should bind it to display on specific location but I don't know how to display it on other page. I know that the simplest solution is to put it on the detailsection. I just want to ask or clarify if there's a way to render the chart from the 2nd page (which is groupfootersection) to the 1st page (detailsection) without replicating/copying the chart to the 1st page. To put it simply, 1 chart render both pages.
Coopbase
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 asked on 22 Mar 2024
0 answers

Hello, I'm using a Standalone Report Designer and I'm trying to filter out the table thru Parameter and so far, I managed to make it happened. Now, I want to show all the data on the table if the parameter is empty (my parameter type is string). I saw this thread and did follow the instruction here https://www.telerik.com/forums/how-to-show-all-values-with-filter-enabled and https://www.telerik.com/blogs/do-not-filter-on-null but I didn't succeed, If I empty my parameter, no data is showing.

NOTE: MY DB TABLE ACCEPTS NULL VALUES

Here's the  situation:

I have a list of accounts and I'm filtering  them out by their status which is I managed to filter those who are Activated and Pre-Activated status.

What I want to do is if I empty the parameter, there should be nothing to  filter which means the table should show all the data both Activated and Pre-Activated.

My parameter screenshot

Filtering the table if null

Raniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 updated question on 12 Nov 2021
0 answers

Hi Everybody,

I have for many years embedded my Report files in my ASP applications, now we may want to edit those files on an Azure Server running Progress Report Designer. Is there a way to convert those .vb/c# files to *.trdp, *.trdx, or *.trbx that can be opened by the Telerik Report Designer running on one of our Azure Servers?

Thanks,

Jack

Gerry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 25 Oct 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?