@{ "ModelState"= @{
                "Name"="rpt1";
                "Description"="uploaded on $(Get-Date -DisplayHint Date)";
                "CategoryId"="$($catId)"; 
                "ReportFile"=@{ 
                    "Name"="rpt1"; 
                    "FileName"="c:\x\rpt1.trdp";
                    "MediaType"="application/x-zip-compressed";
                    "Buffer"="[System.IO.File]::ReadAllBytes( "c:\x\rpt1.trdp" ) )"  }

}

}

{"Message":"The request is invalid.","ModelState":{"model.Name":["The Name field is required."],"model.CategoryId":["The CategoryId field is
     | required."],"model.ReportFile":["The ReportFile field is required."]}}
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Aug 2023
1 answer
I'm a very new person at web development and need a help.
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2023
1 answer

Hello,

I am currently working on a report that involves a table that expands using the toggle visibility action. The table gets larger and shows more data the more I expand it. However, on one of the textboxes that I am using to expand the table, I would also like to link to a separate report. I am able to successfully link and pass parameters by using the "Navigate to Report" action. Unfortunately, after I link to the other report, the textbox containing this action loses its "toggle visibility" action.

I was wondering- would it be possible to set both the "toggle visibility" and "navigate to report" interactivity actions to the same textbox?

Much appreciated.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 24 May 2023
1 answer

Hello, new guy here.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am not an IT person.

I am trying out Telerik Report Server. I have a Postgresql database that is hosted in the AWS cloud.

Is it possible to establish a connection to such database to load data into my reports?

If yes, can someone please provide me instructions on how to establish the connection? I am testing in a Windows 11 pc.

Thank you.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hello,

I am currently working on a report that will print on a #10 envelope. For this report, all textboxes must be rotated 270 degrees (vertical).

I have no problems rotating normal textboxes from the properties menu. However, I also have an HTML textbox that must be rotated.

I have tried the following HTML expressions in an attempt to rotate the text. Neither one was successful.

Expression 1:

<div style="transform: rotate(270deg)">

{Fields.client_addr1}

<br>

{Fields.client_addr2}

</div>

Expression 2:

<div>

{Fields.client_addr1}

<br>

{Fields.client_addr2}

</div>

<style>

div {transform: rotate(270deg)}

</style>

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong, or if this isn't possible.

Thanks!

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2023
0 answers

Hi, sorry for the lack of experience in object data source, my question is I am making a class to retrieve the data from postgresql db and I am using npgsql. After creating the dll, I put it in the bin folder of my TRS as what in the tutorial stated and added it in the AssemblyReferences. Do I also need to add the dll of Npgsql because when I did that, it gives me the following error

""

Or how do you retrieve the data from postgresql as object data source?

Raniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 23 Nov 2022
0 answers

HI
I have created a simple telerik report in web designer, it runs fine, there is no error, and there are data on the report

but it shows a blank report initially when the report is pulled up,
and after I click refresh button, the content will appear.

Any suggestion?

Steven
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 17 Nov 2022
1 answer

Hi, In the pageHeaderSection, I have written there the company name, their address and the logo coz I want to appear it on every page and this is for the 1st cooperative report. We are handling a lot of coops, so if I'm going to upload the report to each of our client server,  I would like to know how to change the pageHeaderSection content where if I change the content, all reports page header should be affected, In short I wouldn't be manually opening all reports just to change the content of the pageHeaderSection. 

Scenario: If the 1st coop opens the report, they will see just their company name, their address and the logo, its like it will automatically change the pageheadersection content depends on what client access the report. Any idea on how to do this?

Coopbase
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 answered on 12 Oct 2022
1 answer
Hi, In my current reports, I need to retrieve the client's logo which was stored from our PostgreSQL database as BLOB and this logo will change automatically depends on user. Any reference on how to do this?
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Oct 2022
0 answers
Hello, I am quite confused on how to upload the updated reports from backend to report server, I followed the tutorial on uploading new created report which is I managed to do it but as to uploading existing updated report to the server, seems that I can't find it, can I have some inputs on how to do it?
Coopbase
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 asked on 05 Oct 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?