Telerik Forums
UI for .NET MAUI Forum
1 answer
1.5K+ views
hallo Lance; I saw that you had the option to generate the barcode in Telerik, I'm looking for the barecode scanner; because I've already used the Zxing it works but it's too long and there are barecode not supported, is what you can give me the best solution. please .
Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Feb 2023
1 answer
I did the Terelik installation steps but the last step for the package I did not have the Telerik.UI.for.Maui I sectioned the Telerik server and I wrote my user name and password but I have no result.
Lance | Senior Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Feb 2023
1 answer

HI, I am evaluating the maui UI but only found out the data binding for expandoobject or dynamicobject is not working, is this a true limitation?

i believe this was supported in wpf or uwp, any reason why this is the case for net maui? it seems such an easy thing to support...

Didi
Telerik team
 updated answer on 01 Dec 2022
1 answer

Hi , actually it is long term issue, it is here few Telerik versions already, this time it appeared again. Issue is - some telerik controls are working thru http://schemas.telerik.com/2022/xaml/maui namespace but some are not. Have to use clr-namespace:Telerik.Maui.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Maui.Controls . Very annoying. Today after upgrade i have to go thru all source files (xaml) and change it again. Below is example of issue, assume i have 20+ xaml files there... Yes, i did clean, rebuild etc.

Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?