Telerik Forums
UI for .NET MAUI Forum
1 answer
1.5K+ views
hallo Lance; I saw that you had the option to generate the barcode in Telerik, I'm looking for the barecode scanner; because I've already used the Zxing it works but it's too long and there are barecode not supported, is what you can give me the best solution. please .
Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Feb 2023
1 answer
I did the Terelik installation steps but the last step for the package I did not have the Telerik.UI.for.Maui I sectioned the Telerik server and I wrote my user name and password but I have no result.
Lance | Senior Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Feb 2023
1 answer

Hi Team,

Just want to check whether Telerik will support .Net IOS projects (Native IOS)?

Thanks in advance.

Telerik team
 answered on 18 Jan 2023
1 answer

I along with a few other people have made requests for an official RadGridPager for Maui and I just noticed a fresh post regarding this so wanted to post the code I have created.

This is a super simple and probably bug ridden but its working for my purposes so far.

If someone has a better implementation please post would love to use it.

Max
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated answer on 03 Jan 2023
1 answer

I have JSON datasource which I need to bind to Itemsource property of Datagridview. I cannot have class into which deserialization can be done because JSON datasource can have different attributes evertime which makes it impossible to have hard coded classes for deserialization.

Let me know if JSON datasource can be binded directly based on data and also Searching and Sorting should work in the grid.

Datagrid is for .net MAUI platform targetting Android and IOS development

Deyan
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Dec 2022
1 answer

The baseline alignment is offset by lowercase letters where a descender letter (g, j, y, p, q) is present. In the image below, you can see some fields are floating a little higher than others. This occurs in the header and body of the grid.

Telerik team
 answered on 09 Dec 2022
1 answer

HI, I am evaluating the maui UI but only found out the data binding for expandoobject or dynamicobject is not working, is this a true limitation?

i believe this was supported in wpf or uwp, any reason why this is the case for net maui? it seems such an easy thing to support...

Didi
Telerik team
 updated answer on 01 Dec 2022
1 answer
I've set the font size to '1' but would really like to get all that space back (i.e., make the header invisible). Is that possible?
Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2022
1 answer

Hi,

I am switching from Syncfusion to Telerik and was wondering if there was any sort of documentation on freezing columns in a Rad Data Grid when scrolling horizontally. I noticed the Web UI has this ability, but I need it for Maui.

Thanks

Didi
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2022
1 answer

Hi, I have a data grid where selection of cells works well until the grid is reloaded. I have code that changes the text of a cell after the current cell is clicked, then reloads the grid. The cell / grid object selected items shows it as selected but the format does not change.

The XAML settings for the grid:

AutoGenerateColumns="False" 
                                         UserGroupMode="Disabled" 
                                         CurrentCellChanged="workerGrid_CurrentCellChanged"
                                         CurrentCell="{Binding Cell, Mode=TwoWay}"
                                         SelectionUnit="Cell"
                                         CurrentCellStyle="{StaticResource CurrentCellStyle}"
                                         SelectionMode="Multiple"
                                         SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedWorker,Mode=TwoWay}"
                                           >
                <telerik:RadDataGrid.AlternateRowBackgroundStyle>
                    <telerik:DataGridBorderStyle BackgroundColor="LightGray" 
                                 BorderThickness="1"
                                 BorderColor="BlanchedAlmond"/>
                </telerik:RadDataGrid.AlternateRowBackgroundStyle>

<telerik:RadDataGrid.SelectionStyle>
                    <telerik:DataGridBorderStyle BackgroundColor="SeaGreen" 
                                 BorderColor="Wheat" 
                                 BorderThickness="2"/>
                </telerik:RadDataGrid.SelectionStyle>

Part of the code that changes the cell content and then passes it to the view model, if I comment this out, the selection works well. 

List<workerData> workers = new List<workerData>();
            foreach (var myItem in workerGrid.ItemsSource as ObservableCollection<workerData>) 
                if (myItem != null)
                {
                  //code that changes the text value of one cell, then loads it into the list of classes
                 }
//then passes it to the view model, where it is loaded. this is the same as first load
              this.BindingContext = new ViewModel(workers);

I expect that I have a setting wrong / error in the code because I can see the selected cell etc. in this:

var tempSel = this.workerGrid.SelectedItems;

Thank you

Antoan
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?