Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

In Export as Excel limited data is only Shown, If we add more data in the Kendo Table Grid, Additionally,  When we click on Export as Excel, only the same set of data is shown, without any new data being added to the  Excel Sheet.

See here Data is upto 45 in Kendo Table but when we export as Excel then only upto 32 data is loading, no new data is being loaded on Excel Sheet.

Mohit
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Oct 2023
0 answers

Good afternoon,

I've been working on an effort to replace angularJS with Kendo for JQuery.  For the most part, there's been a solution for everything, but I'm running into a bit of a hiccup.  Is there some sort of equivalent I can use to replace the dir-pagination directive (which can be applied to things like TR or LI elements) that angular uses?

Thanks,

R-T
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Feb 2023
1 answer

Hi,

We're not sure if this is a bug or feature.

Using ListView and the method setDataSource with the built-in paging. The ListView appears to change data sources but the paging doesn't. Tried using the refresh() method but same result.

We worked around it by using the Pager widget and ListView without the bulit-in paging and this seems to work okay.

It's not a problem. Just found it weird that we do the same for a Grid on the same page using the method setDataSource and the data source changes okay along with the paging.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
// First load
var dataSourceListView = new kendo.data.DataSource({
	data: dataSource,
	pageSize: 8
});

$("#listView").kendoListView({
	dataSource: dataSourceListView,
	dataBound: function () {
	},
	template: kendo.template($("#template").html()),
	pageable: true	
});

// Not first load
$("#listView").data("kendoListView").setDataSource(dataSourceListView);
//$("#listView").data("kendoListView").refresh();
Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2022
1 answer

Does Kendo support any sort of per-client throttling when it comes to SignalR?

We have a situation where there are 100s of data sources on a page attached to list views. Because these all attempt to read at once we get 414 errors and others and I suspect the easiest fix will be to prevent too many requests from happening at once.

Any ideas? I haven't been able to find a solution at the SignalR layer.

Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2021
1 answer

I'm having a problem getting an MVC ListView to initially load via the model and then page using Ajax. I've configured a grid to do this without issues but the ListView datasource doesn't seem to support Ajax, although the documentation suggests it does?

https://docs.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/html-helpers/data-management/listview/binding

I initiate the list with 10 records and then specify the total amount of records in the datasource. I then expect to see 10 records on the first page and to have the ability to click on the other pages. When I click on a page an Ajax call should be made to retrieve the relevant records. However all I see is the 10 records from the model and no paging. 

Here is my ListView:

@(Html.Kendo().ListView<Feed>(Model) .Name("FeedList") .TagName("ul") //.BindTo(Model) .ClientTemplateId("feed-detail-list-template") .DataSource( source => source //.Ajax() I get an error that there is no definition for Ajax if I uncomment this .ServerOperation(false) .Model(model => model.Id(p => p)) .Read( read => { read.Action(action, controller, new { id = parentId }); } ) .PageSize(10) .Total(totalRecords) // appears to be ignore .Events(events => events .Error("onDataSourceError") ) ) .Pageable() )

Any help appreciated.

Anton Mironov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron