Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi,

We're using a custom binding to set columns from the view model, but we're experiencing some trouble using nested columns and headerTemplate.

I set up a dojo example where you can see the problem. It will occur if you uncomment the headerAttributes that's commented out.

Anyone have any idea how to get this to work properly?

Dojo example: https://dojo.telerik.com/ApIGimiv/2

Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Aug 2023
0 answers

I have this field in my kendo grid column :

field: "tauxAcquisEntree",
template: '#if (tauxAcquisEntree === 0){#'
                    + '<div class="text-right">#= tauxAcquisEntree #</div>'
                    + '# }else if (tauxAcquisEntree > 1 ){#'
                    + '<div class="d-flex justify-content-end"><div class="input-group d-flex flex-nowrap percent-input"> <input id="fraisent" name="fraisent" value="#= tauxAcquisEntree #" max="4"   class="form-control text-center"  min="1" type="number" step=1 pattern="[0-9]$" autocomplete="off"   /> </div></div>'
                    + '# }else{#'
                    + '<div id="fraisOne" name="fraisOne" class="d-flex justify-content-end"><div class="input-group d-flex flex-nowrap percent-input"> <input value="#= tauxAcquisEntree #" class="form-control text-center" max="1" min="1"  type ="number" pattern="[0-1]$" autocomplete="off" readonly  /> </div></div>'
                    + '# }#'

I have a condition when i get the field "tauxAcquisEntree" from the "database"  if it's equal to "1" the input type number becomes readonly.

The problem is when the user changes the value of the input type number in the front and it's equal to "1" the template condition gets triggered which is a behavior that i don't want to happen.

To summarize how can i get the if condition in the template to be applied only if the value if from backend or the database (and not what the user typed) ?

youssef
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 28 Jun 2023
1 answer

I have a kendo grid with server side paging and client side sorting. while clicking the sort in the grid, data fetch request(Request to fetch data from server) is getting triggered from frontend. but I'm using the client side sorting it shouldn't be the case. Is it possible to restrict it, without calling the server, Sort should be done in the frontend level. I hereby attach the my code sample images for your Reference. Anyone can point me to the right direction? Thanks.

Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Sep 2022
1 answer
example for paging,filtering in kendo grid  and taking data from stored Procedures using MVC pattern
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2022
1 answer

Hi, 

I'm trying to add kendo mvvm switch to kendo mvvm grid cell,

Please give me a good example to do this on both on mvvm.

Georgi Denchev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron