Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

What I want to achieve is changing the colour of a group on a series based on its category. I have an example below.

So if "Group 1" had a sub group value of "B" the colour is set based on that combination. And that colour might be different to "Group 2" + "B".

James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 08 Apr 2024
0 answers

I am trying to call a function from the javascript from filter. If I try to filter the column , the function is not being called. There is no any error in console and the value is coming into the grid. But just that trigger is not called when filter the column. Also I wondering  if I remove the function from the script , it will look for the function and will give the error function not found. But if there is function, it will not call the function and alert message is not getting 
We are using the latest version of Kendo Telerik grid. Why the filterable.UI does not work in Asp.net core MVC? How can I find the reason why it is not called?

Here is my code

columns.Bound(e => e.City)
                .Filterable(filterable => filterable.UI("cityFilter"))
                .Width(200);

<script type="text/javascript">

function cityFilter(element) {
        alert('testting'
    }
</script>

Pol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated question on 14 Mar 2024
0 answers
Hi ,

We are using Kendo Toolbar menu in our application , we are removing content after closing form but we are able to see those references in chrome memory tab , could you please any one tell me how to destroy or dispose those toolbar menu 
Naveen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Feb 2024
0 answers
-
Frank
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 27 Dec 2023
0 answers
Hi 
  I'm using kendo UI for Jquery in that i'm using DateTimePicker for an client requirement i face the challenge which i need to figure it out whether where the user is clicking either on date icon nor the time icon in datetime change event

GOVERTHANAN
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 27 Nov 2023
0 answers

So I have data in this format 

{

name: health

data:[[1,2],[2,2],[3,4]]

type:"area"

visible:true

},

{

name: health2

data:[[1,2],[2,2],[3,4]]

type:"line"

visible:true

}
I have attached a screenshot of what i want to achieve need guidance to do this I'm new to kendo .

Hrushi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Oct 2023
0 answers
As of R3 2023 release, the font icons are detached from the themes css files. If you are still using font icons, make sure to include a reference to the font icons in your applications. You can read more information about the change in the following blog post: https://www.telerik.com/blogs/future-icons-telerik-kendo-ui-themes. It contains essential information about the change for all products and migration articles to svg icons.
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 06 Oct 2023
0 answers

Hi team,

I often use the kendo custom download facility, works good usualy.

Now I have a problem with grid column grouping that seems broken due to the missing of chiplist component. (R2023.1.425).

But when you select all grid options in custom download, it does not select automatically the ChipList component. Please advise...

Another question please: what is the "DateInputCommon" entry. Should it be selected when taking any other date thing like "DatePicker" ?

Best regards,

Laurent.

Laurent
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 asked on 08 Sep 2023
0 answers

Good afternoon,

I've been working on an effort to replace angularJS with Kendo for JQuery.  For the most part, there's been a solution for everything, but I'm running into a bit of a hiccup.  Is there some sort of equivalent I can use to replace the dir-pagination directive (which can be applied to things like TR or LI elements) that angular uses?

Thanks,

R-T
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Feb 2023
0 answers
1.3K+ views

Download 2022.1.301 commercial. The file is 10 MB or so. Same for versions 2022.1.412, 2022.2.510, 2022.2.621, 2022.2.802, and 2022.3.913.

When we get to the 2022.3.1109 commercial download it is no longer included. A 1kb file is there with build statements like importing other files. I need the real file.

Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 asked on 17 Nov 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron