Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi Team,

There's a keyboard issue on the panel bar using the keyboard as focus is going to hidden list item.

Working example Link: https://dojo.telerik.com/AzURoTUJ/3

Case 1: If  Panel Group 1 i.e. Project is expanded, if there's no Panel  Group 2 only panel content is there like Monday, Tuesday & Wed. and if i'm using a keyboard, focus gets lost after the sales report when i press down arrow key and after pressing 2nd time arrow keys focus is go to the Monday which is part of the Panel Group 2.

Case 2: If  Panel Group 1 i.e. Project is collapsed, and if there's no Panel Group 2 {unnamed} and  only panel group 2 content is there like Monday, or Tuesday & Wed. and if I'm using a keyboard, the focus is getting lost after the projects when  I press down arrow key and after pressing 2nd time down arrow keys focus is going to the Monday which is part of the Panel Group 2.

Expected Behavior:

1. Focus should not go to the hidden element, focus should move to the visible content in the list.

Also, if there's any fix around this please let us know where we can change it to make it behave like above?

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron